• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Tier 4 Villagers and Why?

A few of my favorites are tier 4! ;w; Fuchsia/Shari, Hamlet and Olivia are dreamies, and I love Goldie, too. Others I like are Aurora, Peanut, Chevre and Renee... There's lots of cute villagers in that tier! <3

It's a tie between Pecan and Olivia for me :) Pecan's currently in my village, but Olivia is an old favorite from City Folk, who's name my sister would scream, "Olivia!", because of the play "The Twelfth Night".

Poncho! My first villager I ever got playing Animal Crossing. He's a real cutie. Plus he loves to garden and play with Walker.

This ones actually very hard to pick because there's so many great villagers in tier 4. I think I'm going to have to go with Margie because she is in my New Leaf town and also I loved her in the movie.

Honourable mentions go to Goldie (because of nostalgia), Lobo (for being my first New Leaf buddy) and Peanut (because she is so cute and I love pink, though I've never actually had her in a town before).

Willow. I can't believe she's this unpopular. IMHO she is the cutest sheep and sheep are AWESOME. She's also one of the "nicest" snooties, IMHO.

It's a tie between Bree and Aurora. I've had them in every AC game I've played even if they did leave.

If I stick with normal villagers I'd say Chevre because she's underrated... Otherwise I'd go for Lobo or Hopper. Back then I loved both of them. Lobo gives me more of a nostalgical feeling, but Hopper has the best eyebrows, haha. Roscoe is also a great joice. And Hazel needs more love too! I won't choose Willow because she seems to gain popularity lately. She doesn't need my support now. :D

Okay, let's get this over with. Hazel! Arghhh...
So painful! This is going to get a lot worse when I reach tier five...

Gotta by Sydney for me.. My purple koala is just too amazing <3 .. her smile is everything.

She's super cute and I wish she was more popular and more appreciated because she is the cutest thing.

Other epic Tier Fours would be Poncho and Joey <3

omg, ahh, this is so hard!! I'm having a difficult time picking between Agnes, Shari, and Peanut. >.< Peanut was one of my starters, and Agnes was one of my first move-ins, so I'm really attached to them >w< But I think Shari is super adorableeeee. My favorite monkey. :'D Oh, but Gala is so cute too!! Actually... I think Gala is cuter than Agnes... Yessss... NO BUT FUCHSIA AHHH
NO WAIT BLUEBEAR AHHHH, NO WAIT AURORA T-T

man, I don't think I can choose D:! If you had to force me to pick one ... I'd have to go with Peanut D:
imsosorryagnesomg):

Last edited:
Back