• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Sea Animal

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
What’s your favorite animal that lives under the sea or near the sea, but swims in the sea?

My favorite is the penguin, especially the Adelie and Emperor penguins.

Squid! Also octopus and cuttlefish.
Haha, there's... totally not a specific reason this happened.

That is a ton to pick through...
Hmm..
Maybe, the blue dragon sea slug?
images
They look pretty neat.

I love many ocean animals, but my favorite is the shark, specifically the Goblin Shark. I find deep sea creatures particularly fascinating.

My favorites are dolphins, penguins, and seals. I especially like harp seals because they're so cute as pups.

Humpback Whale. I just love how majestic they are and they know how to put on a show if you catch one whilst whale watching out at sea. 🐋

My favourite sea animal would have to be the orca. I really like other sea animals such as dolphins, seals and penguins. I like sea horses too but they aren't actually animals and only have "horse" in their name lol

Dolphins, seahorses, and turtles are my personal favorites. I also like pufferfish, jellyfish, and stingrays. I find deep-sea creatures fascinating, too, like the transparent ones where you can see all their organs lol.

I just found out what a sea bunny is and they’re adorable!!

Jellyfish are so beautiful! When I go to an aquarium, I just can't wait to look at them.
I love sharks too. Simple and stupid reason: I read a manga/watched an anime with my favorite character depicted as "the shark". If you guess correctly the manga/anime, I give you a virtual and sincere hug!
To be honest, I love a lot of sea animals, fish. It's fascinating in my opinion. I don't know a lot of words and names (thanks our favorite games however)
Sea lions are very cute as well! Remember one day when I was a child, a spectacle, some of them just on my hand, I cried and shouted so hard! But they are adorable I just want to hug them again and again.

I'm going to have to go with the hammerhead shark. Such a good shape!

Honorable mentions to giant squids and manatees, though.

whale shark & jellyfish for sure!! I got both of them tattooed on me 🥰

Nudibranch/sea slugs are a close 3rd :)

Back