• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite flowers

Hanami

bittersweet
Bells
Orange Heart Balloon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Yellow Heart Balloon
I love hydrangeas, roses, camellias, lily of the valley, and baby's breath! there's probably more that I can't think of right now

what are your favorite flowers?

Roses for sure. I also really enjoy sunflowers though (as one might guess from my previous signature 👀 )

I love roses, lavenders, lily of the valley, water lilies, hydrangeas, orchids, cherry blossoms, and many others. Flowers were overall beautiful, but my most favorite flower is definitely the rose.

baby's breath!
What tha-?! Who named flowers that?? I'm not too familiar with the scent of an infant's... mouth, but that certainly doesn't sound like a good smell to me... 😬 I'm no botanist or florist, but I do like flowers. I think I like best yellow and white flowers. Any kind, I suppose. 🌼🌻 I like the idea of a backyard with hedges for a fence and flowers dotted along the edge of the walls here and there. Nice and serene... 😊 Just need a patch of plain grass and a hole to stick a flag into: I like practicing short-ranged golf shots called "chipping". I'm quite good with a Sand Iron... 😎⛳

my favorite is definitely hydrangeas followed by peonies, carnations, forget-me-nots, lilies and hyacinths. i like roses but only if they're pastel colors. not a huge fan of sunflowers and daisies/flowers with multiple thin petals. most flowers are pretty regardless.

My favorite flowers are white roses, they’re so gorgeous! My second favorite flowers are pink carnations. They’re both such pretty flowers ☺️

hydrangeas and lily of the valley are tied for first

hydrangea-main.jpg

lily-of-the-valley-overview-600x600.webp

followed closely behind dahlia

10940-Dahlia-Pink-Magic_600x600.jpg

i think my all time favorites are cherry blossoms.. theyre so pretty.. i like lily of the valley a lot too though, and alliums because they remind me of someone special

queen of the meadow is my all time fave flower!

but i also love peonies, tulips and carnations a lot!! and bluebells!!

there’s a lot of flowers I like but currently some of my favorites that I’m loving are lavenders, tulips, orchids and sunflowers!

Back