• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite School Subject?

Favorite Subject?

• Total voters

Darkesque_

it doesn't matter if you love him or capital H I M
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
What is/was your favorite school subject? Mine will forever be music, second will be math, and third has to be history.

Ah yes. Well art being my thing, I always felt disappointed in how school did it. They don’t take it seriously, the quality of art classes was garbage. For the half a year I had secondary education though, music was fun. Only subject I enjoyed in secondary besides my actual answer: writing and language.

These days my writing has become a mess but I really enjoyed just organising thoughts on a subject in writing. Down here we got Japanese classes while I was growing up and I think the awesomeness of that speaks for itself. The Japanese teachers always seemed so enthusiastic about it too.

As an honourable mention, I don’t know if they do these anymore, but we used to have computer classes. As you could imagine it was a lot of fun trying to sneak onto games and just messing with stuff. When we finished early we basically were just allowed free time to play Flash games, and my primary school was awesome so sometimes the sessions were basically free time the entire class. The tasks themselves were fun there too, one time all of us made our own webpages. Simpler times.

My favorite school subject is History because I found and still find it the most engaging of these and because it's important to know what has happened in the past for numerous reasons. English was my best subject but I can't say I enjoyed learning it as much, though at least the reading books and stories had some appeal.

Math is a giant weak spot for me and I never enjoyed it. Art was my least favorite because I've frankly always been bad at it. Never joined any of the Clubs.

As an honourable mention, I don’t know if they do these anymore, but we used to have computer classes. As you could imagine it was a lot of fun trying to sneak onto games and just messing with stuff. When we finished early we basically were just allowed free time to play Flash games, and my primary school was awesome so sometimes the sessions were basically free time the entire class. The tasks themselves were fun there too, one time all of us made our own webpages. Simpler times.
Being able to just browse the Internet or play the computer games like Solitaire after completing whatever the day's tasks were was a definite plus. Though they'd occasionally add sites to the blocklist.

Science was always one of my favourites, which led me to doing my biomedical science degree at the moment. Art, both visual and music were always some of my other favourites!

Music is definitely my favorite, I'm a major band kid. I'm in the marching band, multiple jazz bands, the advanced band class, and I'm thinking about joining the pit band for our drama club this year. All of my close friends are in band, so that's the main reason why I like it so much! Playing music with them is really fun, especially when we're all super focused and we sound good.

honestly i dislike everything except for the fine arts, english class is.. tolerable. im not good at math and im even worse at science, this is my last year in high school and thank god i don’t have to do another science class. history is okay, not my favorite.

i like art class because my teacher looks like she knows what she’s doing, my past art classes weren’t as serious. i also wish i had music class but i don’t think my school offers that.

It’s changed over the years, but I said history/geography/civics (social studies pretty much) because it’s consistently been my best subject, and I love love love geography!

Any type of language or writing class. That's always been my passion.

History is a close second. I've always been fascinated by different eras and locations around the world.

Third would be electives. I took drama and computer classes as my electives in high school.

Music is definitely my favorite, I'm a major band kid. I'm in the marching band, multiple jazz bands, the advanced band class, and I'm thinking about joining the pit band for our drama club this year. All of my close friends are in band, so that's the main reason why I like it so much! Playing music with them is really fun, especially when we're all super focused and we sound good.
Same here! What do you play? I play horn!

I've always enjoyed math and took it accelerated during high school so I could study extra math 😅 history and geography are close seconds though as I find both subjects very interesting and love the wide range of things you can learn studying them.

I think my favorit was english and history... I am now a teacher for german and history tho lol

probably history/geography/civics or second language, but funnily enough I didn't study anything related to either for my undergrad degree lol

Science was my favourite very easily and was always one of my best subjects. In high school where I live science is offered in 3 courses: biology, chemistry, and physics. Most students don't chose to take all 3 because you don't need to do them all to graduate but I did all of them. 🤓

mine used to be english. i’ve always loved writing and found it to be incredibly therapeutic for me, but only when i get to actually choose what i write— english lost its magic for me over the years since i never got to read or write about things that i was actually interested in, and essays sucked the life out of me LOL

i’m done with school now, but i’d say that math became my favourite subject in my last couple of years. math would always be confusing and a little bit frustrating every time i was taught something new, but it became fun and easy once i actually got a hang of the formulas!

Mine was art class or social studies class, which is pretty much just history.

I wasn't a huge fan of school, id say my art class, but my art teacher wasnt very nice, they were very close minded. Before I went to an actual highschool, and was homed school Art was my favorite.

In general I think my favorite subject is LA, mostly because it involved writing, and I personally love to write, and express myself. Plus Shakespeare. Lots of Shakespeare when I was home schooled. The projects were often very fun.

I also really enjoyed history class, and I quite enjoyed learning about how things came to be, and the documentries. Again. When I was home schooled. Not in actual highschool because all we did was watch these really boring documentaries. Not the cool ones that we watched at home.

Back