• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite School Subject?

Favorite Subject?

• Total voters
My favourites were Art > English > Music > French/Spanish > Biology.

I was never good at sciences or maths (in fact, I was terrible) but still thought those were interesting subjects. My constant horrible grades turned them sour for me after a while.

My favourites were probably French, English, Geography, IT/ICT? I didn’t have the appreciation for biological (and I suppose chemical) sciences that I have now lol. 💜✨

Fine Arts and Language/writing were always the classes I was best at, and also my preferred classes. ^^

Math was always my favorite subject in school, though I did also enjoy the sciences a fair amount.

History and Art. Learning about historical figures, time periods, etc.. was always fascinating. Art was fun because it was a great way to express myself.

computer science / computer engineering. my beloved electives.
Math! I liked the sciences a lot as well, particularly physics.

While other courses were interesting, a lot of things felt like memorization to me... which is an issue when you have the memory of a goldfish. I do like and appreciate language courses a lot more now that I'm out of school, so I do regret not learning more while in school. french is all ive got an im desperately trying to retain that knowledge.

I also regret not taking music courses -- I didn't really take any art courses aside from a required one. I have plans to take courses for fun every now and then in my spare time, though! Better late than never!

I was the best at English and history, so those subjects were by far my favorite…I also really liked Art History and Archaeology of Religion in college.

I always liked computer classes best! I always fount them fun and interesting. Plus preferred sitting at one instead of at a desk in class.

Literature > Languages > Computing > Arts > Social Sciences > Maths > Sciences.

I grew-up to become a scientist.

I am definitely a Language Arts kind of girl, so that's my favorite, but I'd have to have math be my second, since I'm super good at it.

I really hate school, but I suppose the only subject I had an easier time was Language Arts. Apparently I was given an "Outstanding AChievement" in "Spelling" and "Writing". At the time I didn't know how to feel so I suppose thats something good.

Music (especially band and music history), history, and science (some, like biology aside from the dissecting part, nope, don't want that!) are my favorite subjects. Math is my least favorite by a wide margin.

Going off my classes I took last year, this would be my ranking:

1. Band
2. Art
3. ELA
4. Social Studies/History
5. Drama
6. Dance
7. Health
8. P.E.
9. Foods
10. Math
11. Science
12. French

I would definitely have put some of these higher up if it wasn't for my experience. My drama class in the first semester was awesome, not so much in the second semester (it's a one-semester elective but I got put in it twice and couldn't switch out). My classmates were awful, I hated the teacher, and the only friends I had that had been put in the class switched out. Dance would be higher if I had known more people. One of the few people I knew was my girlfriend, but she dumped me mid-semester, and she always skipped anyway. Similar situation with foods and French. I didn't have any friends in those classes, so I got put with some random people for group projects, and they despised me for it.
Praying next year will be better, especially with more classes being available to me. There are some great ones, like choir and fashion studies, and I'll get to do a lot more stuff in band, which is the only reason I'm excited for school to start back up.

Back