• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite kinds of chairs?

My favorite kind of chair is...

• one with good back support

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • soft and plush

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • hard and sturdy

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • a stool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one with a mesh seat

• one that spins

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • one with arm rests

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • just any chair out there

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • other!

• Total voters

amemome

home garden time
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
1710695286407.png
I find myself sitting in chairs for most of my day, and throughout my life, I've found it important to be comfortable in my chair!

What kind of chair is your favorite to sit in? What sets it apart from the rest? Let's discuss!

My favorites are soft chairs that have arm rests! If I need to sit at a table then I'd prefer one of those spinny office chairs with wheels.

I voted soft chairs with maximum comfort possible. I also really like reclining chairs. I just want to sit back...way back and relax. When it comes to material, I love leather/pleather. The texture of it and how it cools my skin leaves a good feeling.

I picked other, because while the type of chair doesn't really matter (hard/soft, armrest/no armrest), it must have a foot stool!

Doesn't have to be an official thing that goes with the chair, just something for my feet to prop up on. And it has to be really close to the chair. Cuz I'm short. Really short. My feet don't touch the ground in most "regular furniture" type chairs, so having a foot stool, really close, is necessary for comfort.

One w/ good back support, is soft and plush, and has arm rests. As long as it has those, I'm good. It'd be nice if it spun too, but mostly if it's for sitting at my computer. All that being said, though, I absolutely LOVE Adirondack chairs, even if they don't fit some of that criteria!

I need a chair with good back support or else my back will hurt. I cannot sit on any soft seat like a couch - I'll be in pain after literally 5min or less. I fear for my old age if I'm already like this 🥲

I'll sit in anything. I'm sitting on a hard wooden chair right now.

Buuuut if it's an event or show and I'm going to be sitting down for hours, I care much more.

I s'pose you can't go wrong with an 'orse, if you're looking for a chair that moves around and is alive.

i like soft chairs but one with nice back support too :3
but the chair i'm sitting in right now is good too :>

oh i never wrote my chair preference! I like mesh seats for maximum butt cooling and air circulation properties and also really, really need back support or a back rest or else i turn more and more into a turtle with how far forward my neck ends up 😂

i like soft chairs with back support and arm rests.. i have a recliner i sit in that's so comfortable.. i also like silly spinny chairs

I basically like chairs to have everything djfksk back support, neck support (!), arm rests, soft mesh material

I don’t mind a good spinny chair with good back support. Needs to be soft though, I don’t like hard chairs.

Back