• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and Least Favorite Seasons

my favorite season is summer because of all the rare bugs and fish that are available to catch. <3333 🦋🪲🪳🪰🐠🐟🐬

Spring is beautiful, too with its cherry blossoms 🌸🌷💖 but it doesn’t beat the fauna that’s available in July and August <33333

my least favorite season is winter because the snow makes everything bland after a while, and a lot of the bugs are unavailable. 🥶🥶

Personally I love the spring and autumn. I'm not a fan of winter, as the Snowboys are salty af if you don't make them perfectly.

Favorite is autumn. It’s really beautiful, with all the colors. There’s not many good things to catch, but it’s very visually appealing.

Least favorite is probably spring. Winter looks pretty good until about January when it’s gotten kind of bland (hey, it’s just like in real life!) and has Toy Day, and summer has the best creatures spawning, but spring is just there. There’s cherry blossoms, sure, but for only less than two weeks. Besides that, it just looks pretty bland. At least summer spices it up a little by adding darker shades of green in early July. Spring doesn’t even have many good expensive things. I like all seasons, but spring doesn’t have much going for it aesthetically.

My favorite season would have to be Autumn. I love Fall IRL, and the game makes the season feel cozy. My least favorite would probably be either Winter or Spring. The aesthetic is nice and all, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

My favorite season is summer because its free of the mole cricket, and also fireworks, lots of bugs and fish available, nice green colors on the island. I also do like parts of the other seasons for each their reasons, whether it be the lovely cherry blossoms in spring or toy day in winter. :) My least favorite season is winter because I hate it irl, living far north. ^^ That being said I do think theyve done a great job with all the seasons in the game.

My least favorite is Winter, and January is my least favorite month. Not a fan of the snow for such a long time and though December has nice pine trees, there are barely any creatures to catch it feels like. The flowers stick out too much. February has those pink flower shurbs at least.

My favorite is summer, and my favorite month is August. August has the fireworks and is in summer and summer has a ton of interesting looking bugs and sounds.

Irl it is different. Fav season irl is fall and fav month is October.

My favourite season is spring!!!!! All the cherry blossoms 🌸🌸🌸🌸

I just love all the colours around the island and I love when the pink petals are falling from the sky.

My second favourite season is summer as I also love the bright and happy colours and sunny days.

Next I dislike winter as where I am from it does not snow at all so I can not relate to making snowman.

Lastly I strongly dislike autumn as I do not like the orange grass and tress its to dull looking for my liking.

Winter is my favourite. Or more specifically, the festive season with all the Christmas lights and decorations. Usually glad to see the back of the snow in February though, if the weather in my country isn't really matching it.

Autumn is my next favourite, though I wish the trees would change colour quicker. It's October now and I decorated for Halloween by the end of September, so it's dragging on a bit this year.

Spring next, but only for the cherry blossom season, which doesn't last nearly long enough. Especially if the blossom hasn't even appeared where I live by the time it's over in the game.

Summer I just find boring.

I'm not much of a winter fan IRL or this game, but I do love the festive decorations that come with December, and all the warm clothing, such as peacoats. So for at least 1 month, winter is pretty chill (no pun intended). Otherwise, Winter is without a doubt my least favorite in Animal Crossing games.

It's hard to pick a favorite, between the rest. Fall has some good colors, and the leaf piles make fun decorations. The grass is nice and green during the spring and the summer. I think whenever I'm getting the most rain is probably my favorite season. Rain is just the best.

There is no snow where I live irl and I wish I could experience it, but I can’t stand it in this game

I can't stand snow irl. It really makes it hard to walk or drive anywhere, and it sticks around for weeks/months at a time just turning into solid ice.

I'd say Autumn is my favourite. I love the colours, and I enjoy being able to collect something other than sticks when shaking trees. I also enjoy the events that go on during this season.

Least favourite is probably winter, even though irl it's my joint-favourite with Autumn. I think the snow gets old real fast, and I find it hard to co-ordinate certain (non-seasonal) items, since some of them look great in winter, but awful in all other seasons. I also feel like it's a bit empty, with too few events going on.

My favorite is summer. I think that it’s cute!!! I don’t like fall because I hate the ground. Winter kind of hurts my eyes.

It's a tie between Spring and Autumn for my favorite.
My least favorite is Winter, but at least it's better than previous games I'll give it that.

Probably Summer>Winter>Spring>Autumn

Summer has the fireworks and just the chill summer day vibe relaxes me a lot, Winter is fun I really like making snowmans, Spring is alright and my fave season irl but there's just not that much to do, and Autumn I just don't like how it looks in game and I can't put my finger on why...

I love how this thread has gotten attention recently! And I really enjoy reading everybody's take on things!

This past year, spring really put a hurt on my passion for the game. I stopped playing at the end of March and didn't pick it up again until the beginning of September. And then I started to feel bummed out that I let the entirety of summer go by without playing, so I'm thinking of ways to make sure that doesn't happen in 2024. Because this is such a great game! I just don't want to restart my island.

Still loving autumn! I have been decorating my island with the pumpkin things, a little bit at a time. And as soon as November hits, the mushroom stuff will come out and it'll really be an autumn paradise!

Spring for sure is my fav! I like how everything is green and there is cherry blossoms! Makes me sad in nome of the previous games you can keep them :( they are so pretty.

Winter is my last fav, while i love christmas all the white gets boring after some days, and you can barely find bugs!

Each season has its own unique charm and activities. Fall is definitely my favorite. It brings a change in the colors of leaves and I find it really pretty! Halloween is a nice part of the year, a event I enjoy even in real life. Plus we can find mushrooms, the diy associated are nice. But for me, it's just a question of atmosphere and colors.
Then I like Spring. Of course I don't really enjoy Bunny Day (the boy is really creepy and the diy not intersting at all) but cherry blossom trees and petals add a beautiful aesthetic to the island. I love catching them to make nice items! Infortunately it doesn't last. It's a season of rebirth after winter, you can finally find some bugs!
The third season I enjoy is Summer. Bugs, bugs and bugs everywhere! In real life, I would hate it, bugs are scary but in game, it's just fun and nice to catch them! It reminds me of old New Leaf island where it was possible to catch big bugs... So small but I enjoyed it a lot to be honest.
Finally, Winter. I don't like this season, really. Firstly, snow is fun. Two days, not two months. Then you cannot find bugs or fishs like in any other season. It's quite annoying. I also don't enjoy the events taking part in this time of the year. I don't really enjoy Christmas. I have nightmares of the discussions with Roberto for simple feathers. And again... the snow. It would be amazing if it could melt sometimes, and then snow again three days later, like in real life (at least in my country).

But thanks, we have and can enjoy all four seasons! They are all unique.

Winter is my favourite season. I especially love whenever the lights appear on the trees and it makes me feel Christmassy and cosy. I would say summer is my least favourite as the scenery looks quite plain.

Back