• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite crafting resources?

What’s your favorite crafting resources

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
We do need to farm or mine for resources to make our DIYs, but what is your favorite out of all resources you can get in the game?

My favorites are star fragments, baubles, snowflakes, gold nuggets, iron nuggets, and stone.

i like the seasonal items the best. they’re usually easy to harvest and are unique/cute. wood is probably my staple resource since i like all the wood furniture.

I would say my favorite stuff to craft is anything bamboo-related. It kind of also makes me think of certain survival island games using bamboo as a crafting material. lol

My favorites are the star fragments and seasonal materials. The ones I use most often are clay , hardwood and the fruits/veggies.

Star fragments because they look nice. And I like putting them outside rather than using them to craft stuff.

star fragments and both of the bamboo types. love all the different star signs and colours of the star fragments. i use a lot of bamboo to craft bamboo lanterns too!! got lots of them in tan around my island

Seasonal materials because of the cherry blossom petals & young spring bamboo. My favorite recipes use these, and I love the spring season in-game.

I never got into using star fragments much, but they do have a nice glow to them!

I picked seasonal and other. Seasonal, because it never feels boring to collect them. Cherry blossoms, ornaments, and feathers are something I can always use more of, and pumpkins are fun to collect.

For other - vines and glowing moss. I really love crafting the glowing moss stuff, but also like just having it on the ground. And the giant vines have to be one of my favorite things to craft. They have such a neat look.

Seasonal! They’re fun to collect when the seasons change. I especially love the cherry blossom ones. 🙂

In terms of the items I can craft with them, my favourites are the flowers, star frags, baubles, peaches, snowflakes, glowing moss and mushrooms!

In terms of aesthetic (and my favourite raw materials to decorate with), my favourite are the star frags! The maple leaves, pearls and pinecones are nice to decorate with, too. :’)

Back