• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite custom tool?

NebulaNights

Senior Member ♡
Bells
Switch
5137-7037-9125
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Tulip
White Tulip
White Violet
Purple Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Just curious, but what is everyone’s favorite custom tool from Timmy and Tommy’s? I personally like the star net and the colorful tools. I like to change their colors too every once in awhile. 🙂

i like the star nets, printed design shovels, the colourful fishing rods!!! little ducks 🥺

I always buy the custom tools! I love the fishing rod with the lil duckie. The printed shovel is super pretty too!

I like the colorful tools. The outdoorsy tools are ok if I'm in a certain mood - get it done, no need for flair, lol. But I like the colorful tools better.

The star net and the fishing rod that has a rubber ducky on it 🐥

I like the star nets and the colorful fishing rods. Usually I just craft tools since I am trying for the nook mile achievement.

I like most the colourful tools, and the green star net! I do like the floral printed shovel as well though

Back