• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

Perfect Pears and Yellow Hyacinths together, it's deliciously yellow! 😋

iGrl8lL.png

1711324765121.png
1711324783025.png
1711324797868.png
1711324824179.png
1711324833377.png

In respect for New Leaf's wifi shutting down, I wanted to show off heart balloons, and hammers.Things that were something everyone wanted to trade for in game. And so, travelled to each others towns to give them their items. (I think balloons were gifted via streetpass? Don't quote me on that, but thats also something I havent seen in a while.)

I wanted to show off the perfect fruit, but it would've collided with my hammers so, another time.

I know I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.... play with balloons before reveal? But I did play around with them anyway 🤭 I'd like something that looks good with the train collectibles
693.jpg
119.jpg
688.jpg
695.jpg
690.jpg

638.jpg
645.jpg
646.jpg
649.jpg
638.jpg

We will see what balloons I actually end up with 🤷‍♀️

I had a dream and I was actually able to accomplish it without too much effort! I'm so so so glad I ended up getting this little train during the holiday event because I almost didn't buy one but I think it was just meant to be with the balloons 💕 🎈

With Easter around the corner it’s time to bring out the Moon Eggs!

Also my S/O has started to watch the series with me for the first time despite it not being his typical series to watch. So far he’s actually liking it. This is probably my 3rd or 4th time watching it now ha.

i knew at the start of the event, i wanted to get cyan and blue bunny balloons alternating, and i'm glad i had basically no trouble getting a row asdfhjk. blue is one of my favorite colors, and i've always loved the bunny balloons! it's kind of fitting, since people associate me with bunnies irl, so i wanted to work my snow bunny in here, too, because it's my favorite collectible!

1711471583771.png

i also now have this star fragment version that i'll probably use after the easter event !!
1711471712173.png

Back