• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

kikotoot

Hat Tips and Tea Sips
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Planet Glow Wand
Moon Bunny
White Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Snow Bunny
Blue Mote of Flame
Heyo! I figured we could have a place for people to go to to explain their current lineup :) things like patterning, meaning, etc.

Mine is pretty simple, it's all about vertical pairs and horizontal alternation. Additionally, outside of being colour matching, all the vertical pairs are related! (candy canes are candy, and candy is ofc candy. eggs are hidden between flowers in spring).

the main stretch is the strange doll and popsicle, the main goal of those two is be a border on the right edge and to both be as colourful as possible. Before the popsicle, I had a flower glow wand, which connected my lineup to my avatar.

I look forward to hearing all about how you guys set your lineups up!

My lineup is multiples of all my favourite collectibles. I call the Pierrot candy the "Tad candy" because it's the colour of Tad and his shirt.

Pokeballs because they're the best collectibles. Nightmare egg because it's the best egg. Candies because I was forced to put them on and am too lazy to remove them.

Dat about explains it

This is my current lineup:

lineup 1.PNG
It's basically just rainbow themed. Cause I absolutely love rainbows :p
I'm currently missing a purple candy (really hoping someone sells me one ughhhh) so in its place I put my Nightmare Egg, since it's purple and also looks super cool.

But this is my go-to lineup:

lineup 2.PNG
It has the rainbow candies and all my arcade collectibles from TBT Fair 2017. The other two collectibles can be alternated; sometimes I put my two Waluigi eggs there to create the perfect lineup <3

Update: candies are staying for the time being because they look pretty neat and a group. Thanks again, Miharu!

Last edited:
yeah! I'd say the candies (even on their own as a trifecta) would match your avatar and sig really well

Currently, I'm just displaying all of my Halloween/autumn themed collectibles. I'm probably going to keep this lineup a little while longer since I just added the event collectibles not too long ago. But soon, I'll probably switch to the fruit lineup I completed recently for Thanksgiving, then a Christmas themed lineup in December.

I like to change things up pretty often depending on the season and my mood. I still don't have a go-to lineup at the moment.

The candies are there because they were gifts (also Jean deleted her account so the candy is my way of remembering her :))
The lantern is there because in usual TBT fashion, the Halloween event that year hid it really well so I'm going to show it off.
The cake because... well scroll over it and read the message.
Mint because she's my favorite villager.
The Moon Ball because... the moon is cool I guess? And I mostly wanted to have a 6th collectible to complete the row.

I just love these colors, they're super groovy

My Yoshi Eggs represent two dragons from that show I used to like before season 8 destroyed it.

Drogon and Rhaegal from Game of Thrones.

The Voodoo Dolls and Candles are just dark, like the potion and fit with John Wicks lifestyle.

And the two Lucky dogs represent John Wicks two dogs. And The green candies are just food for the dogs. ^_^

My Yoshi Eggs represent two dragons from that show I used to like before season 8 destroyed it.

Drogon and Rhaegal from Game of Thrones.

The Voodoo Dolls and Candles are just dark, like the potion and fit with John Wicks lifestyle.

And the two Lucky dogs represent John Wicks two dogs. And The green candies are just food for the dogs. ^_^

Your lineup looks SO good I love the symmetry!

Back