• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

IMG_20240319_200242.jpg
This lineup is mostly Splatoon themed with green and pink collectibles. The sweet balloons are just there because it's cute.
I don't think I've ever posted here before. My collectibles are usually a mess.

I like the lineup I've unintentionally managed to put together with the old + new New Leaf event collectibles! It'd be nicer if I had a red heart where the orange one is, but I guess it can be considered an Among Us imposter of sorts, lol.

3jkf2W4.png

IMG_6743.png

My first lineup to celebrate being out of balloon hell (and finally finishing my Picture Perfect scrapbook 🎉)!!!!!!!

IMG_6746.png
IMG_6747.png
IMG_6744.png
IMG_6745.png
IMG_6748.png
IMG_6746.png
IMG_6747.png

This was my Farewell to New Leaf Online collectible order goal, and thanks to RNGesus actually being kind and earning just enough event currency, my dreams are no longer just dreams; they’re reality!! I didn’t even have to date-trade or anything, which has been the biggest relief !! 😭 I’m so happy that bunny (and heart!) balloon collectibles are finally real, and the new regular balloon colours are so good!! So shiny and vibrant, I love them!!

This is one of many lineups I’ve come up with with my new balloons, but I thought displaying this one first would be fitting since Easter is just over a week away! Celeste and her eggs, all of them with their own cute balloon!

Farewell to New Leaf Online and Easter together, the best of both worlds!
IMG_6750.gif

IMG_6739.jpeg

1711135946934.png
Let's celebrate spring! It's a fair and sweet and totally rad day for a pinwheel parade with Magenta! 🐶🐾💖 and did you know? She can BONK! some sense into the clueless with her cute toy hammers, too! As the balloons playfully float over the rose garden, she spots her spotty blue best friend, Blue! But oops! Looks like there's no Blue Pinwheel for her, but if we follow the clues, perhaps we can find one for her? And what about Green Puppy? Will she ever get her own Green Pinwheel one day? Maybe if she says please! But right now, it's a fair and sweet and totally rad day, so let's go back to the pinwheel parade!~

okay I'm actually gonna cry for real now because like??? these balloons are honestly pure dopamine and I am obsessed with them??

I came here last week saying "oh this would be marvelous if I could get bunny balloons in rainbow order, but I'd prob drive myself insane trying to do that" but like? here I am broskis?? I want to say it's not perfect but honestly it's absolutely perfect, these bunnies have my whole heart 🥹💗
Screenshot-20240323-100813-Chrome.jpg

then ofc my bestest broski @/Shellzilla_515 gifted me his sweet heart balloon out of the kindness of his own heart 😭💙 so I made this pastel lineup that fully encompasses all that is sweet 💕
Screenshot-20240323-100411-Chrome.jpg

and then, haha, you know I had to do this 😂 always some trans pride when I'm here!! 🏳️‍⚧️💖
Screenshot-20240323-100533-Chrome.jpg

and this doesn't even include all the other lineups I've made during this event omgoodness skdjfksdjfh lookie!!
Screenshot-20240310-192501-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240315-233305-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240312-201213-Chrome.jpg

staff I know you guys are just doing your job and doing your best to bring some joy to the lovely folk on TBT, but seriously?? I've been struggling so much lately and these balloons never fail to make me smile. it's so silly bc they're just, like, little pixel images 😅 but they're so stinkin adorable and I love them!! 🤩🎈✨ in my seven years of activity this has been my favourite event by far, so thank you. 🥺💜

also bruh I must have like 40+ balloon collectibles in my inventory now, if I suddenly disappear one day it may be because the balloons have taken me hostage lmaoooo

Back