Giveaway Design a Lineup

honestly, I need to make myself a cheat cheat for this the next time

I've posted like over 50 thus far, most of which I believe should be doable, and I still feel like I've not even scratched the surface of potential lineup ideas

hell, I've barely even tinkered with the eggs, christmas stuffs, or older fair items. just for starters

I am keeping mine simple

448.jpg
448.jpg
448.jpg
448.jpg
448.jpg

k7cv5WWZS7HsrTozkGD64MGhV9qfgSQO6k2mervNvHLpI9vjK-baosSQKoEzmT5ZByusVmXEYc0oe0iGZLL_aUaPdoaCMWqwHfC7TrZi2mJx97vNDvceNT5O1k8PgBT9gb8Aq8fnMRyt2iO2inhpGA
k7cv5WWZS7HsrTozkGD64MGhV9qfgSQO6k2mervNvHLpI9vjK-baosSQKoEzmT5ZByusVmXEYc0oe0iGZLL_aUaPdoaCMWqwHfC7TrZi2mJx97vNDvceNT5O1k8PgBT9gb8Aq8fnMRyt2iO2inhpGA

Okay, all bells have now been sent out! I distributed them as follows:

Submission prize: 50 bells
Favorites: 200 bells
Super mega favorites: 1000 bells

On that note, a special thank you to the following members, who I feel did the best job capturing my aesthetic while also coming up with lineups I wouldn't necessarily have thought of myself:

@digimon, who came up with this stunner:
Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 9.48.48 PM.png

@Millysaurusrexjr, who killed it with the color palette:
Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 9.50.21 PM.png

And @Cheremtasy, who shot me back into space with this artistry:
Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 9.55.00 PM.png

Yes, I'm aware these are very sloppy screenshots. 🙊

Again, thank you to all of you! I'll open this back up in case people want to submit anything else just for fun, but I won't be sending out any more bells from here.

And no, I don't have toothpaste nor toilet paper hiding anywhere in my inventory.

aksfkdfjka thank you Oblivia!! I'm so glad you like it!! There were so many amazing lineups that had me thinking "I wish I had thought of that!" or "I wish that were possible for me to obtain!"

Anyway, not gonna lie I was somewhat tempted to steal that lineup for myself if it didn't work out (but obtaining 5 Wix candies? I could never).

thank you so much for the bells, oblivia! this contest was honestly so generous of you, and a lot of fun! i had an absolute blast trying to come up with different lineups for you (though i think my own aesthetic tastes seeped into a lot of them
IMG_2750.png
), and it was so creatively inspiring to play around with collectibles that i don’t personally have, and to come up with designs that aren’t possible for myself! it inspired me so much that i ended up designing a few lineups for myself along the way c’:

i also loved seeing everyone else’s ideas! looking through this thread and lineup designing has been a welcome distraction and comfort after being sick this whole week, so thank you! 🤍

also @digimon ’s bunny + potions lineup has lived in my head rent free ever since i first saw if, it is so gorgeous 🤩 so happy to see it be brought to life in your lineup! the love potions in front of the angel wings potions is just as beautiful 🤍

Last edited:
big thanks for this. was super fun, and honestly the only really hard part was finding the ids for collectibles I didn't have (since I was using tbt's own database for lineup creation). would absolutely waste more hours on this again

And no, I don't have toothpaste nor toilet paper hiding anywhere in my inventory.

tbt is apparently very unhygienic

we should fix this, if you catch my drift

Okay, all bells have now been sent out! I distributed them as follows:

Submission prize: 50 bells
Favorites: 200 bells
Super mega favorites: 1000 bells

On that note, a special thank you to the following members, who I feel did the best job capturing my aesthetic while also coming up with lineups I wouldn't necessarily have thought of myself:

@digimon, who came up with this stunner:
View attachment 511658

@Millysaurusrexjr, who killed it with the color palette:
View attachment 511659

And @Cheremtasy, who shot me back into space with this artistry:
View attachment 511660

Yes, I'm aware these are very sloppy screenshots. 🙊

Again, thank you to all of you! I'll open this back up in case people want to submit anything else just for fun, but I won't be sending out any more bells from here.

oh my goodness thank you so so much oblivia!! this was such a fun idea and it was so interesting to see what everyone else came up with! also i didn't realize i made an accidental impossible lineup with this one LOL date stamps will be the bane of my existence i swear! i love the way it turned out on your current line up though! the love potions under the andromeda potion pulls some shades of pink from it and it looks so good 😭💗 thanks again oblivia!!

Oh wow, I never would have thought one of mine would end up being a super mega favourite!? 😳 Thank you so much for the giveaway Oblivia, and I’m so happy to hear that one of my lineup ideas resonated with you! 💜

Ngl I saw the notif for the bells and thought “1k bells?? Oblivia’s being super generous to everyone.” And then I saw your post and it made more sense. 😂 Still though, three top favourites receiving 1k bells, and several other people getting 50 or 200 bells on top of that is extremely generous! Loved seeing what other people came up with as well, everyone is so creative. 😊

Thank you again for hosting this, Oblivia!! ^^ I usually only play around with lineup ideas from my own inventory, but it was a ton of fun designing some freely like this, and I'm thrilled to have been included in the favorites! Thank you so much for the bells!

Thanks Oblivia! This was kind and I had fun. It was neat seeing everything everyone came up with too.

Thank you Oblivia for the bells!!!! Such great lineup ideas on here!!!! Want to do like 50 of them!!!!

thank you for hosting!! I had so much fun designing layouts and getting to see other people's layouts ❤️❤️❤️

Back