• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

Easter time!!! Luckily, I was able to date trade a couple of these to make this one happen, and then purchase one more cyan bunny balloon.

IMG_1546.jpeg

Your lineup is the collectibles displayed on the right side of all of your posts.
Bro I can’t see this what is it? The little symbols like the hammer?
Post automatically merged:

We are meant to line them up and make them mean something? Mine is the hammer the native fruit and flower for Pussville some cake and something I can barely see what it says LOL

We are meant to line them up and make them mean something? Mine is the hammer the native fruit and flower for Pussville some cake and something I can barely see what it says LOL
Some people just choose to make an aesthetic with their collectibles. It’s not required, like I don’t really have a specific look, but you can do it if you want to. You’d probably have to trade or buy collectibles from events to make a good lineup.

AHAHAHA THAT IS CRAZY
Some people just choose to make an aesthetic with their collectibles. It’s not required, like I don’t really have a specific look, but you can do it if you want to. You’d probably have to trade or buy collectibles from events to make a good lineup.
AHAHAHAHA THAT IS CRAZY ok I get this now

For Easter, I took inspiration from @Mick's current lineup. I have the toy train delivering spring flowers and eggs and an array of colorful bunny balloons overhead. I didn't have the balloons in the right order to do a color match, so instead I just went with some coordinating colors above each car.

1711765902705.png

A rainbow of bunny balloons/eggs. Not planned - I just looked at the row of balloons this morning and thought, "hey, I wonder if I can match these colours with eggs on the bottom row." I like the outcome. 🐰

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 07.33.03.png

Back