• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain the plot of a movie/show/book/game mentioned above the worst way possible!

It’s about the killing machine Neo John Wick. But I swear this guy starred in another action movie.

The Lion King.

Another public domain story a multimedia mega conglomerate adapts to make even more money from telling you a story you could read for free in the library all to move forward in thei world domination plans!

Barbie Rapunzel

Rapunzel, but it’s Barbie in place of the titular character, and Ken is the hero that tries to rescue her. I mean, what else is there to explain?

When Harry Met Sally…

Let’s be honest. Most people only remember it because of that one scene in the restaurant.

The king of lions dies and his son has a crisis.
Spoilers? This movie is only 30 years old. Do you know how many people haven’t watched it? By the way, tha-that was a joke see the joke is that most people already know that Mufasa dies so it’s not really a spoiler and-and now the joke isn’t funny anymore because I explained it so just skip this I don’t know anymore

Terminator (1984).

The story of a woman who goes from bubbly waitress to mentally-insane rebel thanks to a killer robot.

It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

A man parties and dances with his wolf mates in the club. Everytime the bell rings, they all howl together and take a drink.

I'm going to assume you put in "Blank Space" as a prompt
Taylor Swift's number one song that "blanked" other artists for how long it stayed on the charts. She basically called her rivals "blank spaces". No wonder I'm sick of her.

Annie

I’m assuming you mean the first one that’s a movie
The next big Mr. Beast video.

24 (2001)

Jack Bauer has 24 hours to stop a different threat every day. Some of the threats are kind of lame though, like that one guy that threatened to steal his balloon animal from the nearby fair.

Minecraft

Stardew Valley but cubes.

Sonic Adventure 2.

You darn Sonic fans wanted to play as the evil fat guy with the huge mustache… well, you got it. Introducing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, where you can finally play a bunch of levels as Dr. Robotnik and some of his so-called assistants.

Oh, and you can raise cute pets as Robotnik, because you know, a guy trying to take over the land’s gotta take a break every now and then.

We Bare Bears

Three bear brothers try to blend into human society.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Yoshi writes a story that's really, really good then annoyingly ends with it "all just being a dream"

Bugsy Malone

This character from Kirby or the bug type gym leader from Pokémon Gold and Silver meet Post Malone. (I searched up the movie, and it actually looks like it would be pretty funny)

The LEGO Movie.

A construction worker realizes that he lives in a simulation ran by a dictator.

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

Back