• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain the plot of a movie/show/book/game mentioned above the worst way possible!

ET is played by Roger from American Dad who is perpetually drunk and keeps getting a young Drew Barrymore drunk as well.

The Lorax

Orange man and a boy stop deforestation and capitalism (been a while since I’ve watched it, hope it’s accurate)

the hunger games (if that’s ok for this site)

Who ever survives hunger wins the game.

(By the way, forgot to put movie/show/game last time so my bad lol)

Devil May Cry

18 year old ends up in a situationship with a girl he’s trying to help survive. Also RIP his hair (Im literally rereading it rn)

Paper Mario colour splash

Bowser failed at making a rainbow, and now he is covering the world in bleach. Mario must save the world from the bleachening!

Pokemon Crystal

Remember those polygon fighters in Smash Bros? They’re baaaaaaack!!!
Okay okay it’s just another ordinary Pokémon game there’s no polygon fighters

Crash Bandicoot

Basically just one of your average 3D polygonal platformers, along with Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie. In appearance. It’s basically just Subway Surfers gameplay-wise.

Titanic

A couple go on a boat to go somewhere else, and suddenly have to survive when it hits that iceberg and starts sinking. It's honestly too bad that Leonardo DiCaprio dies at the end and Kate Winslet has to suffer from that, but in the end, it's whatever. Oh, and it's like three hours long or something.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

You too, can backwards long jump your way through paintings to rescue the princess.

Kirby Super Star

Kirby graduated from being a simple hero; now he’s a super star with his own flying star to prove it.

Game of Thrones

Christmas but with tons of Halloween and goth elements. Oh, and a rather avant-garde guy named Tim Burton made it.

Chariots of Fire

A mermaid finds true love (requirement for Disney Princess movies), but she can’t breathe on land so she makes a deal with the devil- I mean, Ursula, we’re not talking about Cuphead here, and she now she can go on land but can’t speak. Hooray!!! Some stuff I don’t remember happens (I haven’t watched it recently) and Ursula dies. The end!

Toy Story 2.

Back