Explain the plot of a movie/show/book/game mentioned above the worst way possible!

It’s a movie about Muppets from Space and it is shockingly not a musical.

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1978)

What happens when you try to mix rock and disco together and slap a Beatles name on it to attract viewers. Hint: it’s disastrous.

Mean Girls (2004)

It's miserable! Everyone is miserable and sad! That's it. That's the entire movie (I haven't seen this, lol).

Wreck-It Ralph

It's a Pokemon movie about Deoxys. Based on the movies I did watch, Ash most likely dies but it's actually a fake out and he's revealed to be alive.

Avengers: Endgame

Three hours of a bunch of flying people fighting a big purple thing. Oh, and there's this gauntlet that is fancy and does some incredible things. Unfortunately, the big purple thing would later blow a 3-1 lead thanks to Lebron James and his Loone- oh wait, wrong movie.

Gremlins

A bunch of baby monsters accidentally ruin Christmas.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby wants to be the best racer around. He thinks he's ready for it, so he enters the World Grand Prix. As he's nearing the finish line he accelerates, and accelerates, and accelerates, but ends up going too fast! He goes past warp speed and enters an alternate universe! Then it turns into that one episode from Space Dandy where everyone's racing and Dandy goes too fast. Yeah... this one.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

So yeah, Apple's evil secret plans were totally legit. The only ones who can save us are teenage boys that look like girls with massive cosplay swords they bought off Etsy with the entirety of their Wendy's part time employment checks.

Independence Day!

An alien ship comes and blows up the White House for some reason. That is all you needed to know. Resurgence was an unnecessary sequel to create because we already knew what happened in the first one.

Seinfeld

A guy flies a fighter jet in the sky a bunch of times, and falls in love with a woman who thinks he's attractive. Nothing else really happens. Oh, but there's bad guys. Yeah, they gotta stop them, too.

The Wizard of Oz

An average day in Kansas. I think so. I went there before and that didn’t happen, but this story happened in the 1930s. Let’s just say that anyway.

Ninja’d! Okay, for this one, a billionaire becomes a superhero.

The Sound of Music

The Karate Kid remake but it's a panda and some other anthropomorphic animals kicking a bunch of evil lizards.

How to Train Your Dragon

Back