• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Expand your Music tastes

If anyone wants to hear something aesthetically beautiful:

(Dream pop, indie rock)

Last edited:
oh boy this is fun

first, why? they're a sweet indie/rap/whatever/its weird band w/ a lot of great stuff but here is one special song from their most popular album:

if you're into that, you've gotta dive deeper in their stuff. it's all amazing. yoni wolf's lyrics will blow yr mind

second, i got some cool bands from bandcamp/tumblr. bandcamp is one of theb est things to happen to music.

coma cinema is a really cool band, well artist i guess. the dude's name is mat cothran and he's the realest of the real
here's my favorite song from his new album:
you can stream/download all of his stuff on bandcamp for free!

another from bandcamp is alex g
none of his stuff is very easy to find on youtube, but you can stream/download all of it for free on his bandcamp. he's amazingly fresh and new and i feel like he'll be real famous one day

he also has a band called the skin cells which is wicked awesome as well

oh boy this is fun

first, why? they're a sweet indie/rap/whatever/its weird band w/ a lot of great stuff but here is one special song from their most popular album:

if you're into that, you've gotta dive deeper in their stuff. it's all amazing. yoni wolf's lyrics will blow yr mind

second, i got some cool bands from bandcamp/tumblr. bandcamp is one of theb est things to happen to music.

coma cinema is a really cool band, well artist i guess. the dude's name is mat cothran and he's the realest of the real
here's my favorite song from his new album:
you can stream/download all of his stuff on bandcamp for free!

another from bandcamp is alex g
none of his stuff is very easy to find on youtube, but you can stream/download all of it for free on his bandcamp. he's amazingly fresh and new and i feel like he'll be real famous one day

he also has a band called the skin cells which is wicked awesome as well

Nice choice on Why?, I'm planning on seeing him/them/whatever in a few weeks.

Ryan Hemsworth is my favorite DJ and he makes very beautiful and nostalgic dance music. Check him out if you're into that type of thing.

Amazing band, amazing album!:
Their new one is pretty good too! 'Love the neo-psych stuff....

Last edited:
..give it until about 1:06-1:08 before the song starts.

It's not my favourite song or group, but it's what i'm listening to right now and I think it's pretty good ! Maybe someone else here might too c:

Back