• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Expand your Music tastes

Just got introduced to this song. I'm thinking I may even add the rest of his music to my Spotify (when I pay for Premium again ...) because of how much I enjoyed it. It really resonated with me on so many levels. I'm not typically a fan of this sort of music (more of a rock, early-pop, and punk sort of guy), but this is a damned good song. If you're upset and need to cry, try listening to this.

The band Now, Now is worth giving a try if you're into indie; a good intro to them is their EP Neighbors:

This is probably my favorite song by them, though, and the reason I got into them in the first place:

It sounds like they're going in a new direction with their more recent stuff, which may not be to everyone's taste, but I think their old stuff is good.

Back