• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Expand your Music tastes

I've posted this a long while back but I'll say it again; this demo is way better than the album version. The sheer rawness of it makes it one of Bowie's most powerful songs to me.

Great song to play while you're shopping on Amazon.

Edit: Fun fact - This is composed by Kazumi Totaka i.e. the same person who does the music for Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
If you're into folk music, or willing to expand your music tastes, I would highly recommend Crywank (not as bad as it sounds i promise) They're a Manchester-based folk band.

You can visit their bandcamp here.

Tomorrow Is Nearly Yesterday And Everyday Is Stupid
Track List:

01. Memento Mori
02. Song For A Guilty Sadist
03. If I Were You I'd Be Throwing Up
04. Notches
05. Crywank Are Posers
06. Obsessive Muso With No Friends
07. "Who is Thomas Saunders and why is he significant in your writings?"
08. Only Everyone Can Judge Me
09. GB Eating GB Whilst Listening To GB
10. Deep Down I'm American Werewolf
11. Waste
12. I am A Familiar Creak In Your Floorboards
13. Do You Have PPE For Self-Esteem?
14. This Song Title Was Too Long (So Now It's Shorter)
15. Leech Boy
16. I Am ****
17. I'm A Clich?
18. Just A Snail

In my opinion, they're extremely relaxing and 'real', then again its my opinion, but I would definitely recommend them to anybody!

Rammstein <3

"Location:
netherlands"

What languages do you know?

yeah rammstein :D

im fluent in dutch and english and i also know some german cuz its similar to dutch and cuz of rammstein lyrics. xD
half dutch half portuguese so i know some portuguese too and also some japanese.
youre from germany? :)

yeah rammstein :D

im fluent in dutch and english and i also know some german cuz its similar to dutch and cuz of rammstein lyrics. xD
half dutch half portuguese so i know some portuguese too and also some japanese.
youre from germany? :)
Sadly, no. I'm just another American :<
Yeah, I had a friend tell me you begin to understand a good bit of dutch after learning German for while.

Just bought the album that's on at a Yard Sale for 50 Cents XD, I've been listening to it all day

Last edited:

she samples if it isn't love by new edition and does it well, props

Last edited:
Back