Evergeen's Flag Race! (Evergreen Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my participation flag

flag.png

Loving all of the flags so far! I've accepted what I could up to this point.

I tried really hard on this one and I'm actually proud of it Evergreen flag 😅View attachment 390746
The current dimensions are 2894 x 2039 -- can you edit your entry so it has a 2:3 ratio (e.g. 2892 x 1928)? I can accept it afterwards!

might not be winnning any prizes for this one but still gotta support the team!
image0.jpg
Same as above -- the current dimensions are 4032 x 3024! Please edit your entry to have a 2:3 ratio (e.g. cropping it to 4032 x 2688), then I can accept it!

Don’t laugh :p
g7Gzhbr.png
Your flag has a 3:2 ratio, rather than 2:3 (e.g. the width should be longer than the height)! If you edit your post with one that has the correct ratio, I can accept it!

The current dimensions are 2894 x 2039 -- can you edit your entry so it has a 2:3 ratio (e.g. 2892 x 1928)? I can accept it afterwards!

Same as above -- the current dimensions are 4032 x 3024! Please edit your entry to have a 2:3 ratio (e.g. cropping it to 4032 x 2688), then I can accept it!

Your flag has a 3:2 ratio, rather than 2:3 (e.g. the width should be longer than the height)! If you edit your post with one that has the correct ratio, I can accept it!
I’ve edited it

Ok I believe I have done it. Sorry about that😅

C30C147B-5426-48CE-B93F-BB639FDFD808.png

I made my flag submission for TBTWC on Snapchat and I'm continuing the tradition. Painting the whole screen is 10/10 not recommended, but I gotta get a submission in for my team 💚 I use the online image editor (on the Signature guide) which says it does the aspect ratio, but im a newb when it comes to digital art. Lmk if i'm totally off!

Last edited:
evergreen flag.jpg

Here's my flag! I tried to learn from my TBTWC entry and designed something that actually resembles a flag instead of a painting. A wreath made from pine branches, decorated with holly and evergreen blossoms. The pine scent attracted two little forest friends as well ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back