• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

E3 2012 | June 4th to 7th | Nintendo's Software Showcase at 6PM PDT

UBISOFT IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

LIVE CHAT ON THE IRC
enjoy E3 live together with your fellow TBTers

Just like last year, a bunch of us will be watching the big conferences live together in the Bell Tree IRC. What's better than watching the conferences live? Watching them together with other people and making fun of Sony together! Okay, I might be kidding on the last one. Maybe. It just always works out that way...

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE CHAT

e3heading_ubisoft.png

June 4th at 3PM PDT/6PM EDT/11PM BST
ubisofte3start.png

Where to watch it live...
YouTube
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
G4 TV​

Last edited:
I think I just came from Ubisoft's conference.

Ubisoft Conference is by far the best for today. Now to wait for Sony and then Nintendo tomorrow.

SONY IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

LIVE CHAT ON THE IRC

Just like last year, a bunch of us will be watching the big conferences live together in the Bell Tree IRC. What's better than watching the conferences live? Watching them together with other people and making fun of Sony together! Okay, I might be kidding on the last one. Maybe. It just always works out that way...

e3heading_sony.png

June 4th at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT/2AM BST
sonye3start.png

PlayStation.com
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
G4 TV​

Sony's Conference wasn't that bad. Still looking forward to Nintendo's the most!

Ubisoft > Sony > Microsoft > EA

Also, I made this video from the Ubisoft conference.

Last edited:
So far, my to get list:
DmC
Sony All Star Battle Royale
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Assassins Creed 3
Watch_Dogs
Sim City
Just Dance 4

That's about it. I don't really see anything by Nintendo I'm interested in.

Ubisoft > Sony > Microsoft > EA

Also, I made this video from the Ubisoft conference.

She truly was horrific.

Anyways

MS sucked
Ubi was good
EA was eh
Sony was good except for the book thingy

I saw some of the Microsoft one on the news, nbd

kinda upset they didn't show Sony though.

Okay folks it's 8:30AM here but I AM AWAKE! Let's do this.

2extz75.gif

As always, be sure to check out Animal Crossing 3DS Blog throughout the day/week for any AC 3DS news that pops up.

NINTENDO IS LIVE IN 10 MINUTES!!!

LIVE CHAT ON THE IRC

e3heading_nintendo.png

June 5th at 9AM PDT/Noon EDT/5PM BST
nintendoe3start.png

E3.Nintendo.com (plus Software Showcase at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT/2AM BST on June 6th)
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV​

Last edited:
If Nintendo announces a Fire Emblem: Awakening localization or a new Metroid game, I can die happy.

Back