• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

E3 2012 | June 4th to 7th | Nintendo's Software Showcase at 6PM PDT

And I considered staying up until 2am to watch this

LOL!!

I was sick today, so I was lucky enough to get to stay home and watch E3. Sim City and Fifa 13 looked good to me, but I was asleep for the Nintendo conference. Doesn't sound like I missed much though...

Thoughts on the COD Black Opps II trailer?

Thoughts on the COD Black Opps II trailer?

tumblr_m4v9f2902w1qm3dvt.gif

I felt so happy seeing katsuya eguchi on stage at the nintendo e3 conference. Hopefully he will make another appearance tomorrow at the software showcase to talk about animal crossing which I'm sort of expecting it to happen now.

okay, i'm crap with time zones, approx how long until round table and 3DS showcase?

okay, i'm crap with time zones, approx how long until round table and 3DS showcase?

didn't the roundtable discussion start like a couple of hours ago? You live in australia right? Well 3DS showcase is going to be live at 11am on thursday.

Roundtable was nearly 6 hours ago. Showcase is 6-7PM PDT. Just use Google to figure out the time zone difference. :|

didn't the roundtable discussion start like a couple of hours ago? You live in australia right? Well 3DS showcase is going to be live at 11am on thursday.
awkies i didnt know

Roundtable was nearly 6 hours ago. Showcase is 6-7PM PDT. Just use Google to figure out the time zone difference. :|
i did and it didnt help :\

i think its around noon for be tomorrow though

awkies i didnt know

i did and it didnt help :\

i think its around noon for be tomorrow though

Kind of hard to help you if I don't know your time zone.

Kind of hard to help you if I don't know your time zone.

I already told him the time because I also live in the same country as he does.

Australia is quite irritating. E3 is either too early to watch (2am) or early enough that something inconvenient takes place (11am when I have school). Oh wells...

The 3DS conferances start at E3 today.
I won't be able to watch though.
I feel so depressed right now and being sick in bed doesn't help either.
I can't get videos on my 3DS from E3 or anything besides nintendo shop videos.

So accurate and so funny. I love it!

Anyways I thought Animal Crossing Sweet Day was a cheap shot from Nintendo to get money. In other words I don't like it.
Nintendo Land is supposed to be bundled in no?

@Justin: Positive for making people laugh at how bad it was maybe.

What's happening in the conference right now? My internet is too slow to let me watch.

No AC3DS. The release was pushed back because it wasn't on the release list for this year. It's too big of a title to be a part of other "some others" list.

For me, the show ended after Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Paper Mario Sticker Star looks like a step down. It looks overly complex and there are no more fun partners.

Back