Does your phone have a screen protector?

Does your phone have a screen protector?

• Yes! I don't want my screen to break!

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Nope! I like living life on the edge.

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
my phone is an old 2016 iphone se brick and i drop it on the daily. hasnt broken on me yet! love her💓 though i do know i will rue the day it happens
edit: so no screen protector. it is a stronk phone

Yes! I am terrible at putting protectors on but I somehow managed to get this on; I was unable to put one on my tablet though. Good thing I put a protector on since I’m always dropping it 😅

Yes! As soon as I got my phone, I immediately slapped on the screen protector it came with. I'm extremely clumsy, and I've dropped my phone countless times so I can't imagine how messed up my screen would be now without it. I've even somehow cracked the screen protector on one of the corners one of the times I've dropped it- the crack is right by the camera too so I'm thankful I've had it on this whole time.

I have a screen protector and it's cracked right now. Normally I'm careful enough with my devices but I use screen protectors just in case. This is the first time one has cracked.

Mine does, because I am clumsy and replacing the screen vs replacing the screen protector is a no-brainer to me.

yep! It's the only device i have a screen protector on but I've never really benefitted from it since i'm careful with my phone anyway and it has a folio case. I probably won't get a screen protector for my next phone.

I do! I'm really grateful for it as I feel like it's definitely saved my screen a few times. I'll use my phone to play songs at work and sometimes the little ones get a hold of it and proceed to drop it so I find it very important!!

i’ve always gotten a screen protector for my phones :0 i feel vulnerable without one 😔😔
my current phone has a glass screen protector but there hasn’t been any damage to it (yet) 🤞🏻

The only device I've used a screen protector on thus far has been the Nintendo Switch, and I only got that because in the early days of the Switch I had heard that some plastic bit of the dock could scratch the Switch's screen even if people put the Switch in very carefully. I haven't had need for a smartphone over the years, so the only other device that I have that would benefit from a screen protector is an iPad I received last year. I've only used it lightly, so I probably ought to get one now that this thread reminds me they're a thing.

i don't have a screen protector or a phone case, but this phone is really sturdy and ive dropped it thousands of times and it doesn't have a scratch on it

I use one now! I didn't before until I shattered my screen on an old phone. I dropped my phone a couple times now and the screen protector cracked, doing its job! So I highly recommend it!

To be honest only my Switch and one of my 3DS has them rn. Out of the stuff I actually use of course.

I used to put them on everything but keeping them stocked, and sometimes finding them in the first place is a hassle, yeah these days even screen protectors can be kinda inaccessible here unless you’re getting back knockoffs.

Yep, I won’t even use a phone until it’s got a screen protector. That also includes other devices too. I’ve never actually broken a screen protector, plus I’ve got one of those foldable cases on my phone as additional protection, but I feel like it’s just not worth the risk of going without one. Plus, knowing me, the only time I’d ever damage a screen would be when I don’t have a screen protector 😂

The ONE time I didn't use a screen protector on my phone, it got cracked so now I never even take the risk. Currently, I have one of those privacy screen protectors on. My little cousins like to always be in my business, and while I don't look at anything they shouldn't, I still prefer privacy. Plus, this one is colored like a sunset, so it looks neat imo.

My cat likes to attack my phone sometimes, so her claws pierced the last one I had 🤦‍♀️

No. I prefer using those enclosed shock-proof cases. They have helped protect my phone from my niblings over the years. Cleaning them are a hassle though.

Back