Does your phone have a screen protector?

Does your phone have a screen protector?

• Yes! I don't want my screen to break!

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Nope! I like living life on the edge.

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
I always have a screen protector on my phone I have hand issues and sometimes end up dropping my phone because of it. Also, the dogs enjoy jumping on pillows and launching my phone across the room like some sort of expensive messed up catapult game.

I'm really rough on phones. Extremely clumsy. I always start out with a screen protector and really good protection, currently the otterbox defender. The screen protector gets messed up, and eventually I don't replace it. I haven't replaced it after the last time it got messed up. I probably should...

yes, not really because i'm concerned about the screen breaking as much as i am about scratches. i got a new phone last year and my old phone had tons of little scratches on the screen that really annoyed me. i didn't want to repeat that.

i do have a screen protector because i drop my phone a lot, a combination of clumsy and the fault of pants with small pockets.

I have a screen protector just because. I rarely drop my phone and I’ve never scratched a real screen, but I have broken a couple of screen protectors somehow. It’s rather those crack than my real screen, when it happens.

i used to hate screen protectors but i swear phone screens have gotten softer and easier to scratch so now i always have one on my phone.

I didn't have one on my Samsung Galaxy S4. I didn't need it, I never dropped my phone and even if I did, the screen didn't break.
But as I upgraded, I noticed that new screens are just........ SO SOFT. Me barely running my finger nail across my screen was scratching it. I really couldn't believe it lmao. So yeah, I have one just cause of that -_-

No, I can never place it on properly and it just irritates me to no end. If it cracks, it cracks.

yes i have one! but i’ve dropped my phone so many times that it has a bunch of cracks and i’m too lazy to replace it

Yes. It's saved my phone sooo many times. It would definitely be broken by now. Also it's red~

I had one on my earliest phones, but not lately. My iPad and both Switches are exceptions, since they are bigger devices. Besides, I've never cracked a phone screen ever. There's been close calls, but no shattering.

I sure do have a phone screen I do not trust myself I drop thing all the time. My glass screen is actually chipped at the moment haha

I work in a warehouse-type place so I definitely have a good-quality case and screen protector handy. I'd rather be safe than sorry, from experience.

My first phone didn't have a screen protector and I didn't really mind until I dropped it for the umpteenth time. When I looked at the screen, it was horrifying!
IMG_20230407_101152.jpeg
Nowadays I've learned my lesson. Once I got another phone I made sure to put a screen protector on it straightaway. It's got a few cracks on it but it continues to do its job.

my old phone didn't have one and it never got a scratch or any cracks despite dropping it a few times. my current one i do since i felt like the screen was not as good for some reason? like there's already one scratch on it despite me not really doing anything rough to it. i've since dropped my phone a few times so it's my screen protector that's cracked instead of my screen so i guess it's a good thing 😅

Yes. It's annoying, but I'm clumsy with my hands and I've shattered a screen before. I need my phones to last several years, so I try to protect them the best I can.

Back