• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does your phone have a screen protector?

Does your phone have a screen protector?

• Yes! I don't want my screen to break!

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Nope! I like living life on the edge.

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
my phone is an old 2016 iphone se brick and i drop it on the daily. hasnt broken on me yet! love her💓 though i do know i will rue the day it happens
edit: so no screen protector. it is a stronk phone

Yes! I am terrible at putting protectors on but I somehow managed to get this on; I was unable to put one on my tablet though. Good thing I put a protector on since I’m always dropping it 😅

Yes! As soon as I got my phone, I immediately slapped on the screen protector it came with. I'm extremely clumsy, and I've dropped my phone countless times so I can't imagine how messed up my screen would be now without it. I've even somehow cracked the screen protector on one of the corners one of the times I've dropped it- the crack is right by the camera too so I'm thankful I've had it on this whole time.

I have a screen protector and it's cracked right now. Normally I'm careful enough with my devices but I use screen protectors just in case. This is the first time one has cracked.

Mine does, because I am clumsy and replacing the screen vs replacing the screen protector is a no-brainer to me.

i do drop my phone pretty frequently. there's no screen protector on it

yep! It's the only device i have a screen protector on but I've never really benefitted from it since i'm careful with my phone anyway and it has a folio case. I probably won't get a screen protector for my next phone.

I do! I'm really grateful for it as I feel like it's definitely saved my screen a few times. I'll use my phone to play songs at work and sometimes the little ones get a hold of it and proceed to drop it so I find it very important!!

i’ve always gotten a screen protector for my phones :0 i feel vulnerable without one 😔😔
my current phone has a glass screen protector but there hasn’t been any damage to it (yet) 🤞🏻

The only device I've used a screen protector on thus far has been the Nintendo Switch, and I only got that because in the early days of the Switch I had heard that some plastic bit of the dock could scratch the Switch's screen even if people put the Switch in very carefully. I haven't had need for a smartphone over the years, so the only other device that I have that would benefit from a screen protector is an iPad I received last year. I've only used it lightly, so I probably ought to get one now that this thread reminds me they're a thing.

i don't have a screen protector or a phone case, but this phone is really sturdy and ive dropped it thousands of times and it doesn't have a scratch on it

I use one now! I didn't before until I shattered my screen on an old phone. I dropped my phone a couple times now and the screen protector cracked, doing its job! So I highly recommend it!

To be honest only my Switch and one of my 3DS has them rn. Out of the stuff I actually use of course.

I used to put them on everything but keeping them stocked, and sometimes finding them in the first place is a hassle, yeah these days even screen protectors can be kinda inaccessible here unless you’re getting back knockoffs.

Yep, I won’t even use a phone until it’s got a screen protector. That also includes other devices too. I’ve never actually broken a screen protector, plus I’ve got one of those foldable cases on my phone as additional protection, but I feel like it’s just not worth the risk of going without one. Plus, knowing me, the only time I’d ever damage a screen would be when I don’t have a screen protector 😂

The ONE time I didn't use a screen protector on my phone, it got cracked so now I never even take the risk. Currently, I have one of those privacy screen protectors on. My little cousins like to always be in my business, and while I don't look at anything they shouldn't, I still prefer privacy. Plus, this one is colored like a sunset, so it looks neat imo.

My cat likes to attack my phone sometimes, so her claws pierced the last one I had 🤦‍♀️

No. I prefer using those enclosed shock-proof cases. They have helped protect my phone from my niblings over the years. Cleaning them are a hassle though.

Back