Do you swear?

Do you swear?

• Total voters
Depends on the situation. I never curse when it's not needed, and never in front of my parents.

I do curse a lot online..

Actually, I saw a science project in which people got hit with hammers on the fingers, where the person swearing got over the pain faster then the one steering clear of swearing.

Although you could argue being in pain a few seconds/minutes longer still is no real point to speak of. I mean a minute of pain in a lifetime is merely the blink of an eye.

well, they do say it hurts less when you don't think about it. Their cursing probably took over the fact that it hurt xD

I'd be lying if I said no.
It depends on the situation and by who, or however many people I'm surrounded by.
Sometimes I'm like "You sit your ass DOWN in that chair, and drink your GODDAMN TEA!!"(?Cid Highwind, Final Fantasy VII)
That's why I'm pretty much silent around my parents.
It averages around "Usually" for me.

like all the time

Can someone explain cusses??? Who decided it was forbidden to drop the f-bomb like wtf

When I feel like it. It's one of those things that just happens or doesn't happen, haha.

I don't swear (unless you count "crap" as a swear word, lol). It kinda annoys me when I hear other people swearing a lot.

I definitely do a lot offline, I do it less online though because I'm in a lot of communities that have rules against it, and my desire to swear won't stop me from using certain websites.

The worst I say is "hell" and "crap". Otherwise I use replacement words (see: "what the freaking kracko?!")

all the time. i live in a pretty conservative area & i like the sense of freedom it gives me to know everyone hates it but they can't do anything to stop me.

All the time lmao (although I've toned down a bit)
My dad also cusses in every sentence so maybe I get it from him o_O

I do quite a bit but mostly when i feel the emphasis cannot be replicated by another word, and only around people I know don?t care. I never do online unless im speaking to someone i know personally.

Back