• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you put stickers on your handhelds?

Stickers?

• Total voters
Well... somewhat yes! What I usually do is I'll buy a clear case for my phone or handheld, and then slide the stickers inside of the case without removing the film from the stickers and actually sticking them on the device. They're loose in the case, but generally they never move around. Makes it easy to swap them out if I feel like it, makes it easier to clean everything, helps protect the stickers from rain or any other weather that could wear them down, it generally feels like a great method. Although at this point, there's not much of a difference between using a sticker, and just sliding in something you printed out on regular paper but I have to do something with the stickers I keep buying from artists online.

never thought about putting stickers on my device tbh. mostly cause i'm afraid of ruining my own device and the stickers getting dirty/old as well 😖 i have cases for my device though so putting stickers also mean throwing them away too once i want to switch cases. it's too difficult to try and peel stickers away nicely...

Back