• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer pastel or neon colors?

Do you prefer pastel or neon colors?

• Pastels!

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • Neons!

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • I can't choose / I don't have a preference

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
Of the two, I generally prefer neon colors. I do still like pastels though, and get especially interested in pastels during the Spring in the lead-up to Easter.

It honestly depends. For example I love doing pastel Tamagotchis / consoles, but I love neon hair color.. :D

In everything but hair, I tend to prefer pastels. I like neons when it comes to hair colors because they last longer haha.

I used to prefer pastels, but these days I think I would choose neon for most things. I love bright colors, pastels still really get me tho.

despite my profile having more bright and vibrant colors i actually prefer pastels / more muted colors.. the difference between my twitter account and my TBT account is a little crazy lol
D6A1A51E-05EA-4A0C-986E-D402FC81E065.jpeg
2F293241-C69E-4DF5-BABF-A5E23389AC2D.jpeg

I love pastels! <3333 My favorite color is a light pink. <3333 And my favorite color scheme is light pink, lavender, and light blue. <33333

I like both but prefer pastels, just seem more soft and versatile to me and looking at anything pastel coloured is more relaxing.

Pastels are some of my favorite colors, but I do like neon as well!

I have a slight lean to pastel colors because of the cutesy and softer vibe, BUT I still really like the vibe of neon colors. Especially at night if it's all colorful. 🌈🌈🌈

My preference will vary depending on my mood. When I'm content, then pastel colors look extra cute that day. However, I can only handle so much of it. For example, my Instagram feed is loaded with lots of pastel colors and kawaii stuff just from looking at Sailor Moon or Animal Crossing stuff. It's fine at first, but then it slowly starts to give me a bit of anxiety so I'll have to move on to the search page.

pastels 100%! i've always liked muted colors. probs due to sensory overload and stuff lol

Between the two, I'd pick pastels. I can only look at neon colors for so long before they start hurting my eyes. Neon used sparingly can look really cool though!

Back