• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you prefer pastel or neon colors?

Do you prefer pastel or neon colors?

• Pastels!

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • Neons!

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • I can't choose / I don't have a preference

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I know there's probably lots more categories of colors but from these two, do you tend to prefer neons or pastels? I definitely have to go with pastels here because I prefer softer and more muted colors. Neons aren't bad but I prefer pastels by a landslide, so there's that. I've added a poll.

im a pastel girlie thru and thru and i will be until the day I die

Oh I could go either way, they both look good at the end of the day, and whichever shade of color I need I'll use it.

How about both.

Lol, jk. I'd probably go with neon colors since most of my wardrobe consists of that.

I have always been a huge fan of blinding neon colours. I don't hate pastels, but I prefer more vivid colours most of the time.

Depends what for.
As they are themselves, I think maybe neon but I wouldn't paint my walls with it.
More saturated colors looks awesome in art though.

I strongly lean towards pastel colors (especially pale pastel pink with mint or a light spring green I love this color combination sO MUCH) but neon colors absolutely have their time and place too, especially in neon rainbow + black palettes! But if I truly had to choose, give me my soft pretty pastels 🌸

I can't choose. I love both.
If it concerns Animal Crossing, both are good when you build your island. Neon is nice for a futurist city idea, with narrow streets, old shops. Pastel are nice too but for something more cottagecore (I learn this term on Tumblr lol sorry if it's not correct)
But in life, I would prefer pastel colours, for clothes for example. It gives you a nice fashion!

I can't choose because I like both pastel colours and neon colours. I think I like neon a little more but there are times I really like the soothing feeling of pastel.

Definitely pastels. Not that I hate neons or anything, but I definitely like pastels a lot more. My bedroom is even pastel pink!

I usually tend to flip from side to side every few months or years, though I'm currently leaning more toward neons. I'm a sucker for the color black, and neon colors are an interesting contrast with black.

I definitely prefer pastel even though my interest in Splatoon is trying to make me love colors such as neon pink & green. Though those will hurt my eyes if used in certain ways, which is why I will stick to pastel.

I think both make good accent colors, but I'm not crazy about either as a main color choice. If I had to choose, I think I'd lean slightly towards neon, but only if it were well balanced.

My personal preference is for muted earthy and rich jewel tones.

I prefer pastels! I like neons in theory, and think they can be really cool, but my color blindness makes a lot of them really hard to see LOL

clothes-wise, i don't wear pastels nor neons. more into earthy colours! but if i'm writing something funky then i'd opt for neon highlighters or something

For my personal style, for decorating at home and my clothes I prefer pastels. When it comes to art however, I prefer to colour in neons and very saturated.

Back