• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you prefer hoodies or jackets?

Do you prefer hoodies, sweatshirts, or jackets?

• Hoodies (Hooded sweatshirts)

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Sweatshirts (basically any sweater without a hood)

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Jacket (Any type of jacket included)

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Depends. Maybe jackets for the extra pockets. Looking forward to the cold weather and pockets

jackets, i’ve always hated hoodies for some reason.

Black hoodies all the way

I usually resort to a coat if it’s pouring or really cold out.

Honestly, I like all of them. It really just depends on the outfit I’m wearing. In general, I’ll wear hoodies and sweatshirts/cardigans the most, but sometimes I can rock a jacket pretty well.

Also, I second what @LadyDestani said about the varsity/baseball/bomber jackets. If I wear a jacket, those are my first choice because they’re so comfortable.

I like both. I wear a hoodie at work and a Jacket when I’m going out just out of work but I’d probably wear a coat when it’s really cold

I like hoodies the most because they're versatile and comfortable. I do love a good jacket for fashion purposes, though a lot of the time they're inadequate at keeping me warm.

I don't think I've worn a hoodie since my college days. I live in a tropical country so there's rarely a need for either, but I prefer jackets.

I prefer light jackets. I have a hard time wearing layers anyway, because I have such a hard time regulating my body temperature. And don’t like pulling hoodies over my head multiple times if i change my mind on wearing it.

It depends on the time of the year. I have lighter to thicker jackets/hoodies depending on the year/weather. Since I work in weather that is as close to being outside as you can be without being outside. I do have some hoodies, but really don't care about the hoods since they can get in the way. I have a nice bomber hat that I use most times instead when it gets really cold. Some of them can look really silly with the excessive fur/fuzz, but I found one that keeps me really warm and looks good to.

Hoodies for me. They're comfortable and easy to wear, and perfect for hiding away when feeling shy. The hoodie over my head makes me feel snug and safe, and really makes me reflect upon the world around me. I like them during autumn and winter, and most have really cute designs, more so than jackets, I find. In fact, just recently I bought myself a new hoodie - brown with oriental floral and koi fish patterns. I love it! It spoke to me right away 🥰

i like wearing all of them!! they're all mega comfy and provide warmth

I’d definitely say it depends on the type of weather, time of day, and how bloated I feel that day. Truthfully; I can’t really do hoodies or sweatshirts because I usually look very frumpy and unhappy but I’ve always wanted to wear them like everyone else.
I love wearing jackets because they are usually unzipped and typically look better styled that way. Most of the jackets I have are for year round, but I live in Minnesota so technically this summer jacket I have shouldn’t make an appearance and yet it does because it’s so stinking cute. And also it feels nice.

Depends on the weather. I like jackets the most though as I can unzip them anytime I feel too hot (especially since the weather can't seem to choose whether to stay warm or cold yet.) Hoodies are also great for being the coziest of the three. Its the best of both jacket and sweater. Sweaters and sweatshirts are great appearance wise. They may not provide as much warmth, but they're probably your go to if you're going to a Christmas party or the like.

Jackets. I have long hair, so hoods are always uncomfortable. Plus, I'm not a fan of things up around my neck like that.

This time of year, my go-to is a black suede Isaac Mizrahi biker jacket. It has a hot pink floral lining and is kind of beat up, because I wear it in all sorts of weather. But that's how I like it. I want it to look like I've been wearing it for years.

Jackets. I have long hair, so hoods are always uncomfortable. Plus, I'm not a fan of things up around my neck like that.
I never considered that because I have short hair. I can see how that’d be uncomfortable. I imagine if I had long hair, hoods would definitely bother me, as well.

Back