Options to play Original N64 AC on Modern TV / Monitor?

averygoodguy

Bells
Newb looking for way to play the original Animal crossing on a modern TV or Monitor.
Are there retro consoles that include that game ready to go, plug and play ?
Emulators for PC ?
Adapters for N64 ?

How are people doing it I want to know everything about this :) Pls help me out. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

A a Bonus, any retro conrole, emulators, or other hardware that let's you play the original AC and later releases also ?

I used to emulate a lot of retro games on my PC and one of those emulators was Project64. As for whether it works for Doubutsu no Mori or not, I pretty sure it should, but I haven't tested it out yet so take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm curious about something though; do you want to play in the original Japanese language or with an English patch?

To answer your bonus question, I've used the Dolphin Emulator for GameCube Animal Crossing and it worked pretty well so it should be compatible with City Folk/Let's Go to the City, which I only tried out on my Wii and not the emulator. For Wild World, DeSmuME should do the trick. Last but not least, Citra works on New Leaf. But I recently heard that development on Citra has since been discontinued.

Back