• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you miss some of the furniture series?

i do. i really miss the mermaid, princess, and sweets sets, specifically - i hope they’ll be added in the future

I think I'm the only one here that truly am very unhappy with the lack of sets. None of the new sets or furniture is my preferred style :( i dont want blocky wood or bamboo, I want: rococo, minimalist, princess, and gorgeous. My highly anticpated theme is now almost impossoible...Hopefully I will learn to love the new stuff

I do miss them all. I sincerely doubt they'd hold up something like furniture sets behind updates, but I am hopeful.

I miss the rococo set—how else am I supposed to get a gothic victorian vibe? :(

I'm too busy enjoying the new stuff they're giving us. I've been DYING with the clothing options!! Furniture seems nice so far! I'm loving the stand mixer!!

i wasn't really into the sets apart from maybe the cabana set so i can't say that i miss them, though i can see people that used them to theme their houses could! personally i'm really like mixing and matching different pieces together to make my rooms.. and from the new sets i'm reaaaally liking the ironwood, just need to get all the recipes!

I miss them for sure. Especially alpine and sleek. Those were my favourite additions to NL. I liked the classic, cabana and ranch series from the other games as well. The new kitchen and bathroom sets are amazing though definitely need those.

i haven't seen but now i'm curious, i love classy furniture.

but i like sloppy too. (for the kitchen) they make it look very homey.

Here are Ed's and Whitney's Interiors:

Ed Interior.jpg

Whitney Interior.jpg

Back