Do you like having your picture taken?

not at all, I have really poor self-image issues so unless by some chance I think I look pretty good the day the pic is taken then I don't like it.

i don’t mind but i immediately ask to see it even though i know i look ugly

Nope. I hate my smile and it doesn’t help when my dad, mom and sister tell me not to put on my half ass or goofy ass fake smile. geez thanks. please tell me how to smile :/.

I turn my face away from the camera and l secretly delete pictures of me even much older ones. So yeah l hate getting a picture taken of me or with other people. I really dislike it.

never ever. and i hate being forced. 😞

i wish i didn't have this issue and i could just mindlessly take pictures, but for some reason when i see my face in a photo it gives me so much discomfort i can't explain it

No, I really do not. I am kind of uncomfortable with my appearance and tend to look awkward I think.
I used to run a portrait photography business and even people that did want their photos taken had issues not knowing what to do in photos and feeling awkward. It's just a challenge trying to make things flattering and look natural in photos, no matter what a person looks like.

If I am taking a self photo it's not as bad because I have the control. I can just delete the bad photos. If someone else is taking it there's no guarantee they will delete an unflattering photo and they may even post it to their social media for tons of people to see. This happened with one VERY unflattering photo of me that included a few other people so it got some attention on facebook and I remember almost having a breakdown because of how terrible I looked. I almost wanted to contact the person who uploaded it and request them to take it down but I realized they loved the photo because it represented a good time with friends so it would be selfish to do that and would be making things all about me.

I used to hate both taking pictures of myself and having my picture taken, but I've gotten a lot more comfortable with myself in recent years.

It's nice to have someone else around to take pictures because some shots would be difficult to do otherwise. Offers a nice mix of photos that aren't just my face, upper body, and casual mirror selfies (can be fine too). Some of my favorite pictures of myself are those I've taken when the light hits right. Timed shots or others taking photos can be very hit or miss though, and I don't want to spend 10-15-minutes+ on a photo session trying to get a decent picture.

I really don't like having pictures of myself taken.

I'm fine with my appearance, I'm quite dashing actually *activate smug mode*, but the one place that never seems to come across (to me) is in photos. It almost feels like it doesn't look like me, save for a very few photos I like.

Always hated getting pics taken as for some reason my eyes are always closed 😆 recently though I have tried and it’s amazing that I have become less critical of how bad I look and appreciate being part of something with people I love 💜

Absolutely NOT. I have thousands of insecurities and I approve that people take pictures of me only if I decide the angle, the pose, and especially before I have to check which smile is better to show. Now that I think about it I’m very complicated😂

I hate it if I’m wearing my glasses. They look so bad to me when they’re on that I’ll sometimes take them off for photos. When they’re off I don’t particularly mind.

No, absolutely hate it and avoid photos with friends or me at milestone events
i take photos of the surrounding im at for memories but never of myself.

due to a rough childhood/teenagehood because of the actions of others my age i completely stay away from having my face in public/out in the open where people i may know can see it sounds sad but its not as bad as it is read🤪

I'm honestly the most enormous hypocrite in the entire world, because I despise having my picture taken and will screech like a rabid cat if anyone tries it. But I love taking pictures of other people, to the point where it probably annoys them.

Back