• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling zero's amiibo shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
would it be alright to order mitzi? i’ve been looking for her for forever!! i cant TT an empty slot until probably tomorrow or monday night (EST) however- let me know if that’s ok!!

EDIT: i’ll have an empty slot in my secondary switch actually; and i’ve been meaning to get pietro there! could i order him at the same time , or just him first?? lol sorry for the trouble i can throw in extra TBT!!!

would it be alright to order mitzi? i’ve been looking for her for forever!! i cant TT an empty slot until probably tomorrow or monday night (EST) however- let me know if that’s ok!!

that's fine!, just lemme know when you start TTing and I'll get her ready 🙂

Hello! I will have an empty plot tomorrow (it's currently 11:42 PST for me) and I was hoping I could get Wolfgang from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back