• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a villager height preference?

I don't have much preference since it's good to have variations among villagers. Although the short ones, like the squirrels and cubs, are super cute.

E1ijYLfUUAEPK1v.jpeg
152654619_115304583897232_360172228425636847_n.jpg

Eh,I just like certain villagers and don't really think about how tall or short they are.I have noticed that the taller villagers seem to have lost a bit of height for New Horizons or perhaps our player characters are now taller.At least the duckies are still vertically challenged.

I like having a mix, so it’s varied like in ‘real life’. Roscoe and Megan are my tall villagers. Bill, Pietro and Static are my short villagers. And everyone else is in between. I love when Bill is lecturing Roscoe about exercise and tells Roscoe he can take him in a fight! 😃

I'm a big support of the positive body movement so I support all body types except for Pave's, he terrifies me.

This one is weird to me. I usually like the heights of Horses. There are some decent Horse villagers like Colton and Julian.

My favourite villagers are the really big and tall ones especially Penguins and Gorillas. It´s weird but I find them so much cuter than the tiny villagers

I prefer dogs but not because of height! I love the dog and wolf species. I think the shorter villagers are cute like the penguins. I find Aurora adorable.

This concern never crossed my mind before.

Then I realised about disliking most tall villagers such as the gorillas. All my villagers have either the same height as I do or shorter.

a villager’s height isn’t something that i’ve ever really taken into consideration so i suppose it doesn’t matter to me. although now that i think about it, i feel like i’m more drawn to average heighted villagers but i of course like short and tall villagers as well!

I have many short villagers, or equal heighted villagers! Like the cats, rabbits, the squishy squirrels that are pretty small. I used to have a frog and mouse, I think my tallest one is my Wolf.

I personally love both, I love the horse villagers like Victoria, or Rosco and they are pretty tall. But Ive also had small villagers, like the mice which are personally one of my favorite villagers. Im also a big fan of the squirrels.

My first island I ever had had lots of short villagers or equal sized like Lyman and Pango. Static and Huck were the shortest ones.Then when I got Julian, I didn't know about heights, and was really surprised how tall the horses were. It really amused my friend

A second island before this one, which I had lots of big villagers like Bertha, Margie, Drago, then only two short villagers, Bill, and Peanut. The rest were all equal sized. But I loved Bertha, I wanted a plushie of her, even though she was way more taller. I still didnt care,

I had Spike, and Tybalt when I started my current island, before I had to move them out. So it really just comes down to if I get along with them or not.

Ah, I loved him so much. But I had a plan for my island, I had villagers to represent characters. So.. when they arrived I had to let everyone go, and it was so hard to let him go.
Haha that's fair enough
I just tease
I actually prefer it when I have villagers others don't have. Guess I like being a special snowflake XD

Haha that's fair enough
I just tease
I actually prefer it when I have villagers others don't have. Guess I like being a special snowflake XD
Honestly same. Before my big plan I had many not many people had, and same goes for past islands. Current island, eh, I mean some?

While there are definitely exceptions, I tend to prefer the taller villagers. I love the big bears as a whole (Beardo, Klaus, Tutu, Kurt, etc.) and my favourite villager, Apollo, is a tall eagle. Not sure why I have this preference, but I do. XD

I usually prefer shorter villagers like squirrels, hamsters and ducks, but what's more important to me is variety! The short villager's cuteness kinda wears off if there aren't any moderate or tall villagers next to them.

Not generally, but I need my peppies to be small. The only exception to that rule are bunnies.

Back