• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you got Cats in your town ?

Yes, I have 3.
Katt (Who moved in after I first started the game...right next to my house)
Stinky (Who moved in the next day...right in front of my house)
and Mitzi (Who I got from a friend's void... I love her! She didn't move right next to my house)

i have ankha, purrl, bob, and kabuki. i love my lil cats <3 they're my favorite species besides bunnies.

Interesting question. I do like cats. I have two towns and have never acquired a single cat!

I have Mitzi now and I used to have Lolly and Ankha. Mitzi was one of my first villagers in my first town on the original Gamecube title, and she was my favourite when I was a kid and I was so sad when she moved, so it was awesome to see her again, but now I'm bored with her. I'm a HUGE cat person irl, I LOVE cats, but I've always had a neutral stance on the AC cats. The deer are my favourite.

Last edited:
I have Monique. I really wanted her because I love Marilyn Monroe and she looks like her. XD But she's also a great person/cat, so I'm glad we're bff's now. She's so beautiful, once you get her to change her shirt! That awful grape shirt she starts out with is really a travesty. She's much much much prettier in simpler, lighter clothes. Like the rainbow shirt, or the red tie-dye tank.

Anyway, yeah, I like a lot of the cat villagers. Here's my faves: Purrl <3, Stinky, Olivia, and Ankha. I would have loved to been able to have them in my town too. I also really would have loved to have an all cat town. Then I could have Felicity, Kiki, Bob, Rosie, and Tangy too. And Lolly. Ok, wait that's 11. XD Ugh, just can't ever get down to 10. But Lolly and Rosie are tied for eleventh place I guess.

i have felicity lolly punchy and rudy in my town LOL orz. i hope i get kiki because she's awesome. i didn't intend on all of these cats, it just so happened this way.

i see ! , well i'll keep that dc once your updated c:

Oh you can check it now if you want. Still all cats regardless. I just lost Stinky yesterday.
I have Bob, Rosie, Rudy, Felicity, Monique, Katt, Tom, Mitzi, Lolly and Stinky in that dream.

Back