Do you get dessert after eating out in a restaurant?

Do you get dessert after a meal?

• heck yea

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • no way man

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • sometimes

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I’m smarter than you and I order dessert to take home and eat later

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Not usually because I'm normally too full to even finish my meal, let alone a dessert. I've never thought about taking it home but I probably wouldn't do that often because it could get pricey and I just don't really need it. However sometimes I deliberately save room for a dessert I really, really enjoy like tiramisu!😍

I don't even generally go to restaurants very often, but as of now I wouldn't likely order a dessert. I've cut out a lot of processed foods this year as part of cleaning up my diet, so I would likely abstain. I might get a dessert if it's a special occasion and I feel like indulging, but it wouldn't be the norm and I'd probably either have some sort of homemade treat once back at home or simply pass on dessert entirely.

Nope. I don’t like that much dessert. I do have things I like, but only if my mom made it. Never anything a restaurant makes except baklava (and that I’d have brought home; this was back before we moved). We don’t go out to eat anymore and rarely if we do.

Not often, despite having a pretty big sweet tooth, due to digestive problems (we’ll just call it a lazy stomach for simplicity) so practically never have room for one. There is a place pretty close to me that has many lovely handmade desserts so if I go there I often get a small starter and skip main to save room but generally I just stick to a starter or small main while I’m out and that fills me up enough.

I hardly ever buy desserts from restaurants. The portions served are usually too big, so I tend to stuff myself before the check arrives. Also, sometimes the price doesn’t seem worth it.

usually I’m too full to order dessert at a restaurant 😅 but sometimes I will if it’s something that I really love or something I like but hate making at home!

but ordering dessert and taking it home is such a pro move tbh…I might just do that next time

Pretty much never. If it's a special occasion I usually make or buy a separate dessert and have that at home instead of buying at the restaurant.

Back