Do you change your face often?

• I change my face often including the setting

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I change my face often, but rarely or never change the setting

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I rarely or never change my face

Votes: 104 92.0%

• Total voters
I only changed my character's face once I still have the same eyes and mouth like before but I gave them a different hair color and style and I also changed their skin tone and instead of freckles I gave them cute blushy cheeks I don't think I'll change their look again though I'm pretty satisfied with how they look now.

i don’t! i’ve had the same face since day 1 lol

Not yet so far—I’m really attached to my look, and I can’t really see myself changing it now. It just wouldn’t feel like me anymore.

I might consider making my eyes sleepy if I’m overworked/sick, or changing my mouth if I’m having a really bad day. Thankfully, neither have happened since March 20th!

I've never changed my characters face or even hairstyle (although they do wear a wig).

I'm a face changing fiend and you can't stop me
I change my hair, eyes, mouth, and setting for almost every outfit. My islander, Starbit, is NB and canon (in my dreams) a shapeshifter, so they can look like whatever they'd like no matter what <3

I change more the hair of my character rather than my face. I'm actually like the face as how it is right now, but when it comes to the hair, I can't decide which style fits better.

I’ve changed my hairstyle a few times before settling on the one I like (high ponytail with bangs). The rest of my face in the game stays mostly the same, though I changed the eye color once. I doubt I’ll move from my current face now.

I'm not quite so sure about the setting thing? I feel like I do like the more "feminine" eyes, with the eyelashes I guess? But asides from that, all the other features are unisex aren't they? I change my face all the time, depending on my costume/outfit. The only thing I haven't changed at all is my skin colour.

In the first week I changed most features of the face a couple of times. It was fun to make the face and outfit work together. But it started feeling kind of weird to be changing my face so much, so I settled for a face I really liked and now I base my outfits around that. Not changing my hairstyle or color anymore, either.

The only thing I change is the hair form, not even the color. I just play myself, and the options I chose are the ones I prefer the most.

It's a new feature so I haven't thought about it. I'm happy with the face I chose in the beginning.

The only time I'd consider changing it would be if I wanted to make a cosplay or costume for my character.

changed my hairstyle a few times since i started the game, never changed my face. something with the tired eyes + round nose + w-mouth just resonates with me and i think it might be that i look ridiculous.

On my main, I've only changed my face thrice since I started, having finally settled on my current one! I don't think I'll change it anytime soon since I've already gotten used to this look. I do change hair and eye color from time to time, and I might even change my character's mouth shape too to suit my mood!

I have a second account and that one I change pretty frequently, like every few days. But that's just because I haven't settled on what face I want that character to have yet lol.

I put on different beards, lol. Hardly ever change my hair tho, my character always wears a baseball cap or another kind of hat (just like I do in real life).

I never change my face or settings. I do however more or less frequently switch between two hairstyles that I like, depending on which one goes better with an outfit.

All the time, I can't settle for a haircut and haircolor.
In New Leaf I had juste ONE outfit, one look. Now I haven't found one I can't keep on throughout the day...

I picked the never option but then I realized I might end up doing it in the future if I want to recreate/dress up as characters in Photopia 😶 But that would probably be the only reason I'd do it. I'm too attached to what I already picked 😅

I do change hairstyles tho (especially in the beginning) and maybe I'll try experimenting with hair colour one day!

No. I kind of like having the same face.
I do intend on creating an additional character in the future who will be masculine and have the buck tooth.

Back