• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Do you change your face often?

Do you change your face often?

• I change my face often including the setting

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I change my face often, but rarely or never change the setting

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I rarely or never change my face

Votes: 104 92.0%

• Total voters

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
I'm curious to know if people change their characters' faces a lot and if people change their "setting" (switch between masculine and feminine faces) frequently. I have only changed my character's face once or twice because it would feel weird to me to switch up my character's face a lot. I have never used a feminine face because that makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason even though I know I can always change it back, but I'm interested in knowing if other people like to go back and forth.

personally i keep the general features like eyes and hair the same style. but the color of hair and eyes, as well as mouth shape, all vary depending on my mood. i haven’t switched to the “masculine” setting yet but not opposed to it

Nope. I like the way my face looks and i'm not changing it.

It's pretty much the same face that I had in New Leaf soo...

No I never change my face, I like consistency! Sometimes I think about changing the mouth to the tooth one for fun, but would only do that for a day or less.

I've grown quite fond of my face, so I don't think I'll be changing it soon ehe
I actually forgot that I could change it anytime lol. I'm too used to previous AC titles where what you choose is what you stick with forever :')

I don't change because I feel like my character is like a, for the lack of better words, mascot of my island? Idk. I changed it once for the half-closed eyes and used for a while, but then changed back.

I change my eyes like weekly lol. Never my nose or mouth.

Never have I actually changed my hair, eyes, or mouth! And never in color either!

My eyes, nose, and mouth stay the same. Anything else really weirds me out! And I do like other eye shapes, but idk, it's just not who my character is, or something.
I don't change my "style" or "setting" because it doesn't seem to make a functional difference?
But I change my hair a lot. (Ok, I just rotate between like 3 colors and maybe 4 styles, lol)

I’ll change my hair style and color sometimes, but rarely anything to my face. I put on a different outfit like every time I play though haha.

I tried changing my nose once but it was less than 10 minutes before I changed my nose back.

The only thing I change now and then are the eyes colors. That's it. I'm 100% happy with the look.

I have not changed my face at all, and I only changed my hair once. I used to change my hair all the time in AC, but I'm ngl I don't love the hair options in this one.

I kind of wish there was a salon like Harriet had in New Leaf, I feel like I'd change my hair more often!

I played around with the face customization menu a few times out of curiosity, but I always end up using the same features.

i've never changed my eyes, mouth, or nose and probably never will. i do play around with my hair though sometimes!

I actually tried to change up my look a few days ago out of curiosity to see if there were any features that spoke to me more now. The result was that I ran around with different eyes and hair for about 5 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore. It felt like I was playing someone else's character or something?? So weird how I've already developed an attachment to a set of features as "my girl".

I kinda want to change my face but all my pics would have my old face in them and it'd be weird.

Back