• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you change your face often?

Do you change your face often?

• I change my face often including the setting

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I change my face often, but rarely or never change the setting

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I rarely or never change my face

Votes: 104 92.0%

• Total voters
I only changed my character's face once I still have the same eyes and mouth like before but I gave them a different hair color and style and I also changed their skin tone and instead of freckles I gave them cute blushy cheeks I don't think I'll change their look again though I'm pretty satisfied with how they look now.

Not yet so far—I’m really attached to my look, and I can’t really see myself changing it now. It just wouldn’t feel like me anymore.

I might consider making my eyes sleepy if I’m overworked/sick, or changing my mouth if I’m having a really bad day. Thankfully, neither have happened since March 20th!

I've never changed my characters face or even hairstyle (although they do wear a wig).

I'm a face changing fiend and you can't stop me
I change my hair, eyes, mouth, and setting for almost every outfit. My islander, Starbit, is NB and canon (in my dreams) a shapeshifter, so they can look like whatever they'd like no matter what <3

I change more the hair of my character rather than my face. I'm actually like the face as how it is right now, but when it comes to the hair, I can't decide which style fits better.

I’ve changed my hairstyle a few times before settling on the one I like (high ponytail with bangs). The rest of my face in the game stays mostly the same, though I changed the eye color once. I doubt I’ll move from my current face now.

I'm not quite so sure about the setting thing? I feel like I do like the more "feminine" eyes, with the eyelashes I guess? But asides from that, all the other features are unisex aren't they? I change my face all the time, depending on my costume/outfit. The only thing I haven't changed at all is my skin colour.

In the first week I changed most features of the face a couple of times. It was fun to make the face and outfit work together. But it started feeling kind of weird to be changing my face so much, so I settled for a face I really liked and now I base my outfits around that. Not changing my hairstyle or color anymore, either.

The only thing I change is the hair form, not even the color. I just play myself, and the options I chose are the ones I prefer the most.

It's a new feature so I haven't thought about it. I'm happy with the face I chose in the beginning.

The only time I'd consider changing it would be if I wanted to make a cosplay or costume for my character.

changed my hairstyle a few times since i started the game, never changed my face. something with the tired eyes + round nose + w-mouth just resonates with me and i think it might be that i look ridiculous.

On my main, I've only changed my face thrice since I started, having finally settled on my current one! I don't think I'll change it anytime soon since I've already gotten used to this look. I do change hair and eye color from time to time, and I might even change my character's mouth shape too to suit my mood!

I have a second account and that one I change pretty frequently, like every few days. But that's just because I haven't settled on what face I want that character to have yet lol.

I put on different beards, lol. Hardly ever change my hair tho, my character always wears a baseball cap or another kind of hat (just like I do in real life).

I never change my face or settings. I do however more or less frequently switch between two hairstyles that I like, depending on which one goes better with an outfit.

All the time, I can't settle for a haircut and haircolor.
In New Leaf I had juste ONE outfit, one look. Now I haven't found one I can't keep on throughout the day...

I picked the never option but then I realized I might end up doing it in the future if I want to recreate/dress up as characters in Photopia 😶 But that would probably be the only reason I'd do it. I'm too attached to what I already picked 😅

I do change hairstyles tho (especially in the beginning) and maybe I'll try experimenting with hair colour one day!

No. I kind of like having the same face.
I do intend on creating an additional character in the future who will be masculine and have the buck tooth.

Back