How Often do you Change Your Rep's Outfit?

How Often do you Change Your Resident Rep's Outfit?

• Daily! (or more)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Weeky!

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Monthly!

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Seasonally!

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Only for Events!

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Never!

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I don't wear clothes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daily or more. I literally love almost all the clothing in the game, so my wardrobe is huge. Do to that I change so frequently, but I don’t mind. I love to look fashionable. 😌

I tend to hit upon an outfit I like early on and stick with it for a very long time, sometimes forever in past games !! Although I recently changed my NH outfit for the first time in about three years: I'm now Del Boy from Only Fools and Horses !! xD

very compelled by the people saying they only change their clothes seasonally ! even using a wand? 👀 dedication to animated main character energy, right there !

I'd say everytime I log in the game but I play every 6 months so there you have it lol

I have a set outfit and I'll rotate through colors, usually blue or green. I used to change my outfit when I played with friends or for a villager's birthday. It has become more monthly now.

Every time I pick the game back up after a long hiatus. A few days before the space camp started I started playing again and gave my rep the look I drew on my Pencil Passport (I found the broken glasses and since my pockets were full I put them on and they stayed on lol ! )

Usually just for TBT events, but if I play for some non-event related reason, then I might change it then too

Nope I don't ever change clothes. I just wear a custom black coat with a Blue Heart on it. I know its simple and generic but thats what I care most. My character also wears glassess (like I do in real life), has a privacy mask on him, wearing Slacks, and Rubber Top Shoes that are black. So as you can tell I don't really care for clothing in this game.

I'm taking a break from the game, but when I'm playing it semi-regularly, it's somewhere between weekly and monthly. I have a couple of different outfits that are my favorites, and I just cycle between them whenever I feel like it. I don't really have a "signature" look because I'd get tired of it with so many clothes in the game.

I basically only change them for events. I'll change the outfits if the random clothes my villagers and balloons clashes really bad.

When I first start out on a new island I change my outfit pretty frequently but once I get something I’m really happy with I usually don’t change it for months if not longer

With my first island I almost never changed it. I've actually changed it on my newer island more, haha.

I usually stick to his regular outfit because I love it. But I do change it up now and then, depends on my mood​

I have two outfits in particular that I really like. The first one is a pair of slacks, waistcoat and a top hat, the second one is a flowery skirt, cardigan and a wide brim straw hat. Usually I always change into something seasonal, my favourite being the Christmas themed outfits!

When playing regularly, I change my characters' clothes on a daily basis. If I'm just hopping on for an event I might not bother unless it's required (like a costume contest or room design or whatnot). My characters all have their own different wardrobes, though there are of course some articles of clothing that all of them have, or some that a couple or a few of them have in common. I like them all to have their own style that fits their personality, design, concept, and whatnot.

Seasonally unless it’s Halloween or Christmas or I find some clothing and accessories that I like together. And whenever I decide to do Labelle’s challenges.

I actually change quite often and try to not use the same outfits as i noticed that i have a tendency to always wear the same thing 🤣, i also try to adapt my clothing to the time i am playing the season, the weather and if there is an event, so yeah i change quiete a bit sometimes even several times a day for like when i am cooking, going on dreams or even gardening 👩‍🌾 . I too have a few more extravagant and weird outfits in my wand for when i feel funny which i use seldom to be honest , but still love them ☺️

Tbf I’m purely just too lazy to change🤣 I will change if I find something I really like

I was kind of amused by the "I don't wear clothes!" option, but even with no outfit, it's still an outfit ...

Back