Design our Cabin Flag! (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Congratulations to our brand new spankin' name:
The Melon Ballers

And now we must wave our pride in our enemies faces by designing our cabin flag!

How it works🍉

To submit a flag design, simply post in this thread with your design, following the Flag Submission Guidelines below.

To vote on a flag design, simply leave a reaction on the flag designs that you like. You can use any reaction: they will be added together. Entries that are approved will be marked by the staff with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. Feel free to Like/Love any entries at any time! The design with the most reactions will become our cabin flag; however, camp counselors will make a decision if needed (e.g. in the case of ties).

You have until Sunday, August 15th at 6PM EDT to submit and vote for our flag design.

Flag Submission Guidelines🍉

• Entries may be hand-drawn or digitally drawn
  • Your submitted design must have an aspect ratio of 2:3 (e.g.: if the height is 400 pixels, the width should be 600 pixels)
    • For traditional: 6" x 9" or 18cm x 27cm
  • Your submission must be your own work
  • A reasonable amount of effort must be put into your creation. Those that appear rushed or submitted jokingly will not be accepted
  • Keep your creation appropriate for a PG-13 audience
Calculate your Aspect Ratio here!
600px x 400px
Flag-600x400.png

Prizes🍉

• 10 campfire tokens for an entry
  • An additional 10 campfire tokens to the selected flag

Last edited:
'Dem melon balls be rollin'

But I am a little confused as to what fruit do we really represent... is it the WATERMELON or just the MELON? Because those two are different.

The watermelon icon was used above, so I guess that's it?

'Dem melon balls be rollin'

But I am a little confused as to what fruit do we really represent... is it the WATERMELON or just the MELON? Because those two are different.
I guess whatever you want, haha. You could put all the MELONS in. I just chose the watermelon emoji to match with the pink/red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back