Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (179) +
596.png
looking for this boi.
Dark sheep plush.
Unpurchased or purchased after october 26th 2023.

Offering: 1300 TBT or 22 carnival coins or art (see my shop in sig)

Pls help.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I no longer have enough coins to help out, but did you actually mean you want the sheep after October 26th? I don’t think the Halloween collectibles will still be available by November 26th

I no longer have enough coins to help out, but did you actually mean you want the sheep after October 26th? I don’t think the Halloween collectibles will still be available by November 26th
Oh yeah i meant October lol thanks!

Talk about full circle here haha.

I happen to still have enough coins to get you the Black Sheep Plush. My offer of 1250 still stands from previously. :)

Talk about full circle here haha.

I happen to still have enough coins to get you the Black Sheep Plush. My offer of 1250 still stands from previously. :)
Heheh yeah lol, are you still selling? Sorry for late reply, its 6.44am here so i just woke up

Heheh yeah lol, are you still selling? Sorry for late reply, its 6.44am here so i just woke up

No worries I was at work most of the day anyways. You are like 13 hours ahead of me haha, but yes I’m still willing to sell you a Black Sheep Plush. :)

No worries I was at work most of the day anyways. You are like 13 hours ahead of me haha, but yes I’m still willing to sell you a Black Sheep Plush. :)
Yes please! Ill transfer the tbt! Thanks so much!
We took a little detour but ended up in the same place :p
Post automatically merged:

Could you do "Beh" as message?

Yes please! Ill transfer the tbt! Thanks so much!
We took a little detour but ended up in the same place :p
Post automatically merged:

Could you do "Beh" as message?

Sent! I’m glad it all worked out in the end enjoy your sheep. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back