• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Cycling] 1UP Freebies!! :) ||NEW: FLO

Sorry for the inactivity everyone! I have a bunch of things going on IRL and have not been able to cycle. I will be able to soon!

I'm back from the void, everyone!! :D

I have updated the OP to match my current town.

@toadsworthy Bad news, Jacques vanished during my crazy hiatus. Good news, you have been automatically put on the lurk list for him, as the first in line.

Last edited:
Can I lurk for Diana if she isn't one of your dreamies? If so, I'd like to lurk for Wolfgang.

May I lurk for Apple, Mint, Bunnie, and Stitches please? =^-^=

Someone is helping me already, but in case I've missed the opportunity, can I please lurk for Agent S for now?

Last edited:
Whew, that "auto correct" thingamabob is piiiiiickyyyyy! :p

New lurkers have been added, and the lurk list has been alphabetized by villager name.

Back