• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌸Akane's Amiibo Adoption Shop🌸 On sale: Apollo & New: Francine

Villager
Apollo
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

AkaneQ

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (40) +
🌸 Hello and welcome to Akane's Amiibo Adoption Shop🌸

What I offer:
Selling none gifted, 100% original villagers that you can take home and be friends with~🥳

The adoptable villagers & Price: Updated on July 19th
zucker.png
Zucker
maple.png
Maple
fauna.png
Fauna
apollo.png
Apollo on sale: 45 TBT 🥳
merengue.png
Merengue

rosie.png
Rosie
goldie.png
Goldie
lucky.png
Lucky
punchy.png
Punchy
whitney.png
Whitney
lily.png
Lily

bluebear.png
Bluebear
flora.png
Flora
tia.png
Tia
bam.png
Bam
ruby.png
Ruby
fang.png
Fang

francine.png
Francine
chrissy.png
Chrissy
bunnie.png
Bunnie
mitzi.png
Mitzi
kid-cat.png
Kid cat
papi.png
Papi
anabelle.png
Anabelle
jeremiah.png
Jeremiah

rolf.png
Rolf
tex.png
Tex
pierce.png
Pierce
gloria.png
Gloria
doc.png
Doc
peggy.png
Peggy
frita.png
Frita
maelle.png
Maelle

Got the tier info here in this link, let me know if it's incorrect.

Important notes:
  1. I have their Amiibo cards and they will always be here for you to adopt, but I do need some time and materials to get them ready.
  2. For new players in the forum who has not much TBTs to pay, I am willing to trade with rare items in-game, or materials (irons, woods, etc), please make an offer~ 👍

How to place an order:
  1. Open this link here to book your pick-up time.
    • Select a date, then select a time
    • Fill your TBT ID in the "Name" section, and input anything in the "email" section, I don't need your email :)
  2. Comment below with your preferred villager and your pick-up time.

After you placed an order:
  1. I will PM you the entrance code once it is near your booking time, and visit within 30mins of your booking time.
  2. There will be a Mario green tunnel near the entrance that directly takes you to your new villager friend.
  3. Please make the TBT payment after you have successfully convinced the villagers to move to your island.

If there is any question, feel free to let me know in the comments :D I reply very slow, but will eventually answer you within a day.

Last edited:
Hello! May I pick up Gloria at 12:00 pm CDT on July 7th please? (Already put in my schedule :) )

Thank you for letting me know about this thread, I didn't expect to get a reply so soon. I don't have an open plot yet, so it's going to take me a little while to get things situated in order to invite Gloria, but whenever I'm ready, do I just fill in the booking on the calendar or should I get in contact about it with you first?

Edit: Nvm, ignore my question. I just used my eyes to read you very clear instructions 😅

Thank you for letting me know about this thread, I didn't expect to get a reply so soon. I don't have an open plot yet, so it's going to take me a little while to get things situated in order to invite Gloria, but whenever I'm ready, do I just fill in the booking on the calendar or should I get in contact about it with you first?

Edit: Nvm, ignore my question. I just used my eyes to read you very clear instructions 😅
Awesome, no worries. If you got any questions feel free to let me know~

I have the calendar preset to unable to book time on the same day or something, but that's just because I sometimes might miss messages.
If you happened to need to make some arrangements within the same day, try to summon me in the comments or PM me and see if I'm online. I am often online during the evenings.😊

hello! i would like to know if you're available some time today? if not, that's totally fine and i will place an order for the 19th! i would love to take doc if he's available, but there's no rush! <3

hello! i would like to know if you're available some time today? if not, that's totally fine and i will place an order for the 19th! i would love to take doc if he's available, but there's no rush! <3
Hello, unfortunately I am outside the full day today, and will only be home later in the evening. To be safe, in 7 hours from now, if you are still online I can get doc ready. Otherwise feel free to book a time on the calendar for the 19th.:giggle:

hi! i scheduled to pick up doc on the 19th at 11:00 AM CDT or if you'd like i can also do any time tonight, just pm me! thank you! <3

edit: heading to bed now, see you at the scheduled time ! <3

Last edited:
Back