• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit- canceling order, decided not to add more things for you to do as you're busy. sorry! thanks for the previous deliveries!

It's fine! <3 I'm able to complete all orders soon! It'lll just take a tad! Thank you for being supportive <3

**Posting only because the thread is glitching and won't show the last post!**

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still glitched (for me at least).. Thought a post would fix it. Oh well!

Hey! Could I please cancel my order? I think you're really busy and you already have a lot to do so it's fine :) Thanks anyway!

Hello~

Mayor: Oktavia
Town: Hell
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off if possible!
Friend Code: 5413-0664-1691
Items you want: http://moridb.com/catalogs/BCGQsSAVcW
Offer: 50 tbt?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yep! Tvm

Hi! Just wanna let you know that no need to work on this order anymore. Thank you so much and hope school is going well! ;v;

Last edited:
Eyyyooo, everyone!!! I'm terribly sorry that I've been away! School is a pain but now I'm done with everything!! (for now, rip)
If you have not received your order yet, PLEASE let me know!!! <3 Once again, I'm sorry :( I'll make your order free if you still want to.
rose-blue.gif

Trasey's Treasures is back in business

Hellos!

Here's another one of my order forms ^-^

Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 10 holly shoots, 25 cedar saplings and 25 happy saplings!
Offer: 60 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup

Thank you! Also I'm super patient so I'm happy to wait ages for my deliver ^-^

Last edited:
Hello!

Mayor:Kelly
Town: Stardust
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code:At the sidebar
Items you want:Aurora Screen, Blossom Lantern, Capricorn Ornament, Gemini Closet, Taurus Bathtub, Lottie's Bun, Polka-Dot Wall, Museum Clock, Kintaro Wig and 2 of the Wall-mounted TVS.
Offer: 65TBT?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Thank you again!

Welcome back Trasey! Glad everything is done, for now :p. Whenever you get the chance, I'm patient, no worries :)

Last edited:
Hey welcome back!! I haven't received my order yet but no rush :) I don't have time today to pick it up so pm me whenever tomorrow and so on when u have time

Hellos!

Here's another one of my order forms ^-^

Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 10 holly shoots, 25 cedar saplings and 25 happy saplings!
Offer: 60 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup

Thank you! Also I'm super patient so I'm happy to wait ages for my deliver ^-^

Okay!! I'll work on your order! <3 I don't mean to make everyone wait for ages! >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey welcome back!! I haven't received my order yet but no rush :) I don't have time today to pick it up so pm me whenever tomorrow and so on when u have time

Okay!! :) Your order should be done by tonight but since you're busy, I'll message you after school tomorrow! :D Thank you so much for being patient!! I'm sorry it's taking me forever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back Trasey! Glad everything is done, for now :p. Whenever you get the chance, I'm patient, no worries :)

Okay!! :) Thank you very much!! Thanks for being patient!!! I'll message you asap when your order is ready! <3

Okay!! I'll work on your order! <3 I don't mean to make everyone wait for ages! >.<

Oh no! I wasn't implying anything by that D:

I only was pointing out that if your busy you can be happy knowing there isn't some impatient sad person going "yaaaaaar where's me order, yar D:<"

Lol

Thanks though!

Last edited:
Oh no! I wasn't implying anything by that D:

I only was pointing out that if your busy you can be happy knowing there isn't some impatient sad person going "yaaaaaar where's me order, yar D:<"

Lol

Thanks though!

Oh no!!! >.<I'm sorry!!! <3 I know what you meant but I hate that it took me forever to finish my work ;;
Lol, reminds me of Kapp'n

Oh no!!! >.<I'm sorry!!! <3 I know what you meant but I hate that it took me forever to finish my work ;;
Lol, reminds me of Kapp'n

Lol Kapp'n can be quite scary at times. Don't disobey him on his island (especially if you know about the Japanese lore of Kappa's D: )

Messaged all of the owners about their orders! They are done :)

Bump for my shop!!! rose-blue.gif

Mayor: Ashley
Town: Moon Bay
Time Zone: Pacific Time ^^
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop off, please

Friend Code: 1822-3960-3595

Items you want: Golden tool set, Silver Axe, Hair-Bow Wig, and a stack of every fruit if you're selling those too

Offer: 40 tbt? I can go higher if necessary

Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Of course I do! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: bunny but i will be rose
Town: tiger
Time Zone: west USA
Pick-up or Drop-off: i prefer to pickup but if you want you can drop off
Friend Code: its on the left ^.^
Items you want: do you have any pink lilies? if so than 5 pink lilies
Offer: 7 tbt sound good?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back