Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit- canceling order, decided not to add more things for you to do as you're busy. sorry! thanks for the previous deliveries!

It's fine! <3 I'm able to complete all orders soon! It'lll just take a tad! Thank you for being supportive <3

**Posting only because the thread is glitching and won't show the last post!**

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still glitched (for me at least).. Thought a post would fix it. Oh well!

Hey! Could I please cancel my order? I think you're really busy and you already have a lot to do so it's fine :) Thanks anyway!

Hello~

Mayor: Oktavia
Town: Hell
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off if possible!
Friend Code: 5413-0664-1691
Items you want: http://moridb.com/catalogs/BCGQsSAVcW
Offer: 50 tbt?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yep! Tvm

Hi! Just wanna let you know that no need to work on this order anymore. Thank you so much and hope school is going well! ;v;

Last edited:
Eyyyooo, everyone!!! I'm terribly sorry that I've been away! School is a pain but now I'm done with everything!! (for now, rip)
If you have not received your order yet, PLEASE let me know!!! <3 Once again, I'm sorry :( I'll make your order free if you still want to.
rose-blue.gif

Trasey's Treasures is back in business

Hellos!

Here's another one of my order forms ^-^

Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 10 holly shoots, 25 cedar saplings and 25 happy saplings!
Offer: 60 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup

Thank you! Also I'm super patient so I'm happy to wait ages for my deliver ^-^

Last edited:
Hello!

Mayor:Kelly
Town: Stardust
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code:At the sidebar
Items you want:Aurora Screen, Blossom Lantern, Capricorn Ornament, Gemini Closet, Taurus Bathtub, Lottie's Bun, Polka-Dot Wall, Museum Clock, Kintaro Wig and 2 of the Wall-mounted TVS.
Offer: 65TBT?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yes!

Thank you again!

Welcome back Trasey! Glad everything is done, for now :p. Whenever you get the chance, I'm patient, no worries :)

Last edited:
Hey welcome back!! I haven't received my order yet but no rush :) I don't have time today to pick it up so pm me whenever tomorrow and so on when u have time

Hellos!

Here's another one of my order forms ^-^

Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 10 holly shoots, 25 cedar saplings and 25 happy saplings!
Offer: 60 tbt
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Yup

Thank you! Also I'm super patient so I'm happy to wait ages for my deliver ^-^

Okay!! I'll work on your order! <3 I don't mean to make everyone wait for ages! >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey welcome back!! I haven't received my order yet but no rush :) I don't have time today to pick it up so pm me whenever tomorrow and so on when u have time

Okay!! :) Your order should be done by tonight but since you're busy, I'll message you after school tomorrow! :D Thank you so much for being patient!! I'm sorry it's taking me forever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back Trasey! Glad everything is done, for now :p. Whenever you get the chance, I'm patient, no worries :)

Okay!! :) Thank you very much!! Thanks for being patient!!! I'll message you asap when your order is ready! <3

Okay!! I'll work on your order! <3 I don't mean to make everyone wait for ages! >.<

Oh no! I wasn't implying anything by that D:

I only was pointing out that if your busy you can be happy knowing there isn't some impatient sad person going "yaaaaaar where's me order, yar D:<"

Lol

Thanks though!

Last edited:
Oh no! I wasn't implying anything by that D:

I only was pointing out that if your busy you can be happy knowing there isn't some impatient sad person going "yaaaaaar where's me order, yar D:<"

Lol

Thanks though!

Oh no!!! >.<I'm sorry!!! <3 I know what you meant but I hate that it took me forever to finish my work ;;
Lol, reminds me of Kapp'n

Oh no!!! >.<I'm sorry!!! <3 I know what you meant but I hate that it took me forever to finish my work ;;
Lol, reminds me of Kapp'n

Lol Kapp'n can be quite scary at times. Don't disobey him on his island (especially if you know about the Japanese lore of Kappa's D: )

Messaged all of the owners about their orders! They are done :)

Bump for my shop!!! rose-blue.gif

Mayor: Ashley
Town: Moon Bay
Time Zone: Pacific Time ^^
Pick-up or Drop-off: drop off, please

Friend Code: 1822-3960-3595

Items you want: Golden tool set, Silver Axe, Hair-Bow Wig, and a stack of every fruit if you're selling those too

Offer: 40 tbt? I can go higher if necessary

Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: Of course I do! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: bunny but i will be rose
Town: tiger
Time Zone: west USA
Pick-up or Drop-off: i prefer to pickup but if you want you can drop off
Friend Code: its on the left ^.^
Items you want: do you have any pink lilies? if so than 5 pink lilies
Offer: 7 tbt sound good?
Do you understand the rules and that if I'm busy, Sam will deliver is possible?: yep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back