• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rainbow Screen

felecityforthewin

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm asking this before the online servers close but--does anyone have a rainbow screen? I have a room I want to put it in and I really think it'd tie it together. I would try to find one myself but for some reason none of the RV amiibo villagers have it, nor do any regular villagers or special character RVs and I don't think it's offered as a reward anywhere except for when it was DLC. I'm willing to give a Crazy Redd art piece or a inventory-necessary furniture item to anyone who has one, if u can't help tho it's fine.

Hi! Right now in the Re-tail it's open Boring's shop who offers everything to 1 tbt, also Digimon's shop if you want, you have 57 tbt right now so you can buy a lot of things, simply post your request in one of these threads so they'll see it and help you ^^

Mine is 0963-4579-5595 !!

Thank you so much for this! I'll connect to the internet and be there whenever you're ready XD

Back