• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling CLOSED, thanks!

Oh...my bad. Princess series is the only one that calls the vanity the dresser. I'd like the chest actually; glad I said something. XD

No problem! I'll add you after I'm done these trades, and will let you know when to open your gates if that's alright!
Shouldn't be too long. <:

Oh! I'd also like a heart o. balloon please. I'd like to offer a crab clock for it!

My gates open~! I may not be responsive right away because I'm getting my food together. Your money's on the ground though, so feel free to drop off the item anytime!

EDIT: It was 25k, right?

Last edited:
My gates open~! I may not be responsive right away because I'm getting my food together. Your money's on the ground though, so feel free to drop off the item anytime!

EDIT: It was 25k, right?

20k, but if you put out 25k I can refund 5. <:

Sounds great! Please look for the town named Bloo when you're finished with your pending trades.
Ok! Done the other trade so I'll be over when I can!

Did someone order the cosmo's fan yet? If not, could I buy it pleaseeee!
I don't believe so! I'll add you in a bit and will be able to go deliver it after another trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did someone order the cosmo's fan yet? If not, could I buy it pleaseeee!

Ok I will get back to you as soon as I'm done cleaning!

At everyone else after this:
I will be on break, I need to clean and start on homework but feel free to leave offers!

Last edited:
Sorry, wasn't able to get back on last night. I should be around most of today if there is a time that works for you :)
I wasn't sure which item you would want so I listed what I have. I'll give you the bed and a bill blaster, I have an extra.

Sorry, wasn't able to get back on last night. I should be around most of today if there is a time that works for you :)
I wasn't sure which item you would want so I listed what I have. I'll give you the bed and a bill blaster, I have an extra.

Sure! I also will probably be on for most of the day today. It's 5pm now, so I'll probably be around for another 5 hours before I need to eat dinner/get ready for bed etc. Just let me know when you're on!

hi, sorry i went to sleep before you could reply yesterday :< will you still be on in like an hour? c:
Oh, and I ordered the mossy carpet, lunar surface and jingle's pic (minus the amber because i dug one up today *yaya*) n_n

Last edited:
hi, sorry i went to sleep before you could reply yesterday :< will you still be on in like an hour? c:
Oh, and I ordered the mossy carpet, lunar surface and jingle's pic (minus the amber because i dug one up today *yaya*) n_n

Probably! Just let me know when you're available and opened your gates.
So it'll be 218k? That's alright n qn.

Basement wall and floor 198k (two bags of 99k) and 12 full baskets of perfect peaches for 12 baskets of perfect apples, do I have all that right?

Can I buy: basement floor, garden wall, meadow vista, sand garden, summit wall, tree-lined wall. & wait, do I have to pay 99K each for them? How about 400K total?

Basement wall and floor 198k (two bags of 99k) and 12 full baskets of perfect peaches for 12 baskets of perfect apples, do I have all that right?

Yup, no problem!
I'll add you in a bit, so just let me know when your town is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy: basement floor, garden wall, meadow vista, sand garden, summit wall, tree-lined wall. & wait, do I have to pay 99K each for them? How about 400K total?

Sorry I only have 1 basement floor and CainWolf is already claiming it.
I can however get the others or you!
And yes, it would be 99k ea so 5 99k bags. <:

Last edited:

I don't see either of your towns?
Would it be alright to ask if you both reopen?

Back